Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

X-Play: Wheel trim replacements

MCR_Aygo

Hello,

So I've just signed for a lovely 15 plate Aygo X-Play, the only thing I don't like is the cheap looking wheel trims. 

Wanted to know if anyone had found some nicer ones that suit the aygo? Don't want the boy racer look, just something less cheap looking. The ones on Halfords aren't very nice.

My car's in "deep blue buzz metallic" 

Cheers

jack

(I know I should have bought the x-pression if I wanted alloys, but not worth the money IMO, I'd never use the reversing camera and don't need a fancy radio interface/satnav)

have you thought of having them spray painted to a colour that may suit the car better

or hydrographics look at this link

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eygo said:

have you thought of having them spray painted to a colour that may suit the car better

or hydrographics look at this link

Hell, you could do that to the steel rims and have them look mint!

Thanks for the reply, I have thought about painting them, but it's the actual design of them rather than the colour that I don't like. 

Painted steeleys could be a good look ;P

On 09/04/2016 at 4:48 PM, MCR_Aygo said:

My car's in "deep blue buzz metallic" 

(I know I should have bought the x-pression if I wanted alloys, but not worth the money IMO, I'd never use the reversing camera and don't need a fancy radio interface/satnav)

Love the colour.There was a deep blue buzz in the showroom the day  I collected my Silver X-pression, which looked "safe"  by comparison. I admit I  had a twinge of regret! 

I can report reversing camera very useful for errant chickens that wander behind me as I exit the garage...... Also fancy interface is splendid (if you like that sort of thing) ...... I do and I confess it to be one of the reason I bought the Aygo.

2 minutes ago, Dark Matter said:

Love the colour.There was a deep blue buzz in the showroom the day  I collected my Silver X-pression, which looked "safe"  by comparison. I admit I  had a twinge of regret! 

I can report reversing camera very useful for errant chickens that wander behind me as I exit the garage...... Also fancy interface is splendid (if you like that sort of thing) ...... I do and I confess it to be one of the reason I bought the Aygo.

It does look pretty great, especially in the sun (when we get some)! 

I suppose it's a matter of opinion on the screen, all based on what you want in a car really :) 

Went with some Halfords ones that I didn't spot the first time I went to the store. Think they look alright (better from a distance), but certainly better than the stock ones.

image.jpeg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links