Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Style Previa

freddunn

Yep, an 02 petrol CDX (import). It's very good.

Haven't had any significant problems, nothing has gone wrong, drives OK (for an MPV), space inside is excellent, seating flexible, aircon very good. Overall, recommended.

Tardis, may I ask where you got it? I have a J reg Lucida/Estima which I am thinking about replacing. Looking at the "normal" MPVs I am appalled at cost/spec and would probably stick with a Toyota import, but haven't seen any of the new-style imports.

Lampsh.

I bought mine here at trade sales, Slough.

Their website only shows two second hand Previas but we bought ours new (Dutch import) for £20k instead of £25k. They had a massive stock (staggering) and claimed a fast turnover.

The downside is that there was no choice of spec or colour, and no negotiation - take it or leave it.

• 2 weeks later...

Newbie here, I'm in the USA and have been on the Lexus Owners Club for the US for a few months now. I bought a '04 Toyota Sienna and wanted to know if it's the same as your MPV :unsure:

Is there a US "Toyoa Owners Club?

Thank you for your comments. :D

these guys have a couple of imports

both the 3.0L ones

autoplanet

dont look at the performance figs they quote though. they are for the 2.4.

what sort of economy are you getting out of yours tardis?

put it in laymans terms if you want

to fill tank costs

and goes ... miles on a tank

cheers

j

Newbie here, I'm in the USA and have been on the Lexus Owners Club for the US for a few months now. I bought a '04 Toyota Sienna and wanted to know if it's the same as your MPV :unsure:

Is there a US "Toyoa Owners Club?

Thank you for your comments. :D

There are a number of similarities between the Sienna and the Previa. The space and layout looks very alike, although I prefer the style of the Previa.

The main differences, however, are that the quality of finish appears to be better on the Sienna (and the engines are better), yet te Previa is more expensive by 1:1.83 (current exchange rate) in rip-off Britain. And our petrol (gas) is 4 times more expensive!

Can't help with the club I'm afraid.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links