Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Guidelines From Dvla

Matthew_McNally

In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag.

The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

For drivers of exceptionally low ability, additional flags are required

:lol: I just read that on another foum! Quality.

Saw a car parked at a weird angle on a main road (40mph) last night with 3 flags on it, then I see this guy runing down the middle of the road to pick up one of the flags which had fallen off becasue he'd opened his window!! :lol::lol:

Tragic!

:lol: I just read that on another foum! Quality.

Saw a car parked at a weird angle on a main road (40mph) last night with 3 flags on it, then I see this guy runing down the middle of the road to pick up one of the flags which had fallen off becasue he'd opened his window!! :lol::lol:

Tragic!

:lol::lol:

and these people are on the road :eek::help:

I saw one car last night with 2 England flags on it! In INVERNESS!!! If anyone had caught him he would probably have had then strategically inserted - sideways!

A

PS Until further notice Scotland is now twinned with France, Croatia & Switzerland :D (it's only a game)

We've got an office sweepstake in progress. we all commute to work by motorcycle, and whoever has collected the most flags by the end of the tournament will take home the pot.

I myself have already harvested 7 flags this week. They're quite difficult to pull off, but you can stuff'em down your leathers and count the booty when you arrive! :D

We've got an office sweepstake in progress. we all commute to work by motorcycle, and whoever has collected the most flags by the end of the tournament will take home the pot.

I myself have already harvested 7 flags this week. They're quite difficult to pull off, but you can stuff'em down your leathers and count the booty when you arrive! 

:D ROFL!!!

I myself have already harvested 7 flags this week. They're quite difficult to pull off, but you can stuff'em down your leathers and count the booty when you arrive! :D

:lol: i am glad your doing your bit for the greater good of man kind :thumbsup:

Hay soe cuz eye ave noe sines duz dat mene eye aint ay ficko oar anyfink?

(Took me ages to write that - Queens English I tell you, thats what I was brought up on! :D )

Demonic Smarty Pants! :D

PS - I have a proven IQ of 128 and could-have-been former-child-member of Mensa (my parents couldnt afford for me to join but got initially accepted!) :thumbsup: Just incase anyone was under the impression I was a bit fick (innit!) :thumbsup:

ohh mensa - whats 23=2==5=5=45=45+/45/2/9+45*235-235*5*0???

Cheers

Matt

bah to easy, it's 0....

any amount *0 = 0 ya fool :D :D :D

try change the number you muppet :D

bah, better turn serious mode off :D

:lol: that's a good 1 :lol:

Rash.

ohh mensa - whats 23=2==5=5=45=45+/45/2/9+45*235-235*5*0???

Cheers

Matt

Didnt you know, I'm above pitiful questions like that Matt! :thumbsup: :group-cuddles: :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links