Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Ts Repair Manual

Bobby

of course... there are bunch manuals avail. for Corolla, only difference between manuals for Corolla TS and rest of Corolla hatchbacks is the engine manual

Yeah, But I don't think I can buy the repair manual for the COrolla from the US...

they differ from my car a lot... the drivetrain is different, etc...

notice how i wrote "Corolla hatcback"? ;-)

maybe whoever sold u Corolla TS (Toyota dealer?) can sell you manuals for it? if not ship it from europe

Hey Spwolf, can you tell me where our cars were made???

I think they were assembled in UK, but Im not quite sure...

were the parts like engine, tranny, etc... made in Japan but later assembled in the UK???

please, explain this to me...

they are assembled in the UK, but some parts still get there from Japan - i think engine does... it is cheaper to use local suppliers so I am sure they do that as much as possible, one of the guys who works in the factory might have more info on that - there are few of them around these forums

British Products are any good???

I think Toyota is a smart company, so I guess they know who to sub-contract ,etc...

is the craftmanship from the UK anygood?

well, they have been building in UK for past 10 yrs, and those cars won awards as well so it they should be good... Corolla has few squeaking issues that could be easily solved as you might have noticed... Jap factories are the best of course

it depends which model you have here in uk we produce corolla 3/5 door variants (hatchbacks) but some of these cars are built in turkey and japan so it could be from any where best way to find out look on the V.I.N. plate it should say made in uk, japan etc. as for engines most are produced in uk incl diesels. hope this helps.

by the way the manuals are well expensive for the body and chassis there are two volumes another for vehicle wiring and one for wich ever engine you have

:o

thats UK... (based on VIN)

... all TS's are made in the UK anyway...

btw, how did you even purchase TS there?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links