Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted: 1972 Celica St Coupe

chevblazer

I used to have a 1972 Celica ST Coupe in the mid 80's, but because I was just a kid and couldn't afford much, I had to sell (which I miss dearly). I am now looking for the same year/model. I am in the US, and would be willing to come to almost any state to retrieve it. I will entertain offers for Celica's in the States only.

If you have one you are selling, please send me an email. paul.crecelius@movies4friends.com

Thanks in advance...

• 1 month later...

:D I have a 1971 K plate ST which should be ready for sale end Sept. It is red, has GT twin cam engine fitted. 64 k no history but only two owners since 1975 on log book. Body is excellent, new rear quarters by previous owner and bonnet by me , minor repair to drivers side door and front wing (rust removal not accident) being done as we speak-other panels replaced about 10 years ago and still very good. Is currently in paint shop. has vinyl roof and sun roof (not leaky) and dog tooth vinyl interior in black. Drivers seat has bodged repair but I have located a spare rear squab for donor material to do the job correctloy which will be supplied with the car. it is a five speed originally so has correct ST diff for that box.

Thanks, but I'm going to pass. As of 2 weeks ago, I agreed to buy a 71.

There is also a primo 72 on eBay. It only has 40k original miles as well as original interior/exterior. They want $5000 for it, and I think that is a bit high, It would be the right price for a show car only or for a museum...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links