Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tuning Box For Avensis 2012 2.0 D4D

Telephonewire

Does anyone have any experience of tuning boxes for the 2012 2.0 D4D 124/126 BHP engines?

Want to try a tuning box rather than a remap so that the car can be returned back to standard.

A little extra power would be very useful and ideally a little extra economy too!

There seems to be a few different tuning boxes around but I can't find any reviews or tests of such devices and don't want to buy without recommendations!

Many thanks.

One of the Club's sponsors, Lindop Toyota, have supplied chip kits to numerous members for models including the Auris, Avensis and Rav4 - https://www.lindoptoyota.co.uk  and  https://www.lindopchipkits.co.uk

One could drop Parts King a personal message detailing your car (registration number as a minimum), and asking for details including cost.

Thanks Frostyballs for your advice.

I have now sent a personal message to Parts King with a number of questions.

Here's hoping for some positive replies!

• 3 weeks later...

I've had one of the boxes from Lindop for just over a year now, good bits of kit and certainly do give it a lot more shove! regarding fuel consumption I haven't had one tank of fuel where I have achieved above the figures I got before the box was fitted this includes long motorway runs. was getting 47-50mpg before and 43-45mpg since fitting it but it's a lot more fun to drive and does smooth out the flat spots.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links