Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drift Competition @ Silverstone 17th July,

Monster-Mat

well ive emailed OPT, but as of yet have heard nothing in regards the questions i have asked, does anyone have any other contact details for Kiki

Do our cars need to be of "Show&Shine" standard to be on the stand and to get the discount? We all know how rusty my AE92 is :rolleyes:

How much is it?

Count me in if my rusty car is welcome and if it doesn't cost an arm and leg :D

no, your car doesnt need to be of show/shine quality, your there to have a good time and represent ther club.

i think the costs are are approx £10 ..........im still awaiting confirmation

can someone give PazzaAE86 a shout and see if he has any more info........

Do our cars need to be of "Show&Shine" standard to be on the stand and to get the discount? We all know how rusty my AE92 is :rolleyes:

How much is it?

Count me in if my rusty car is welcome and if it doesn't cost an arm and leg :D

at least yours is a toyota

Yeah its half price spectator fee's so thats £5 per person instead of the normal £10. Its a good show regardless because some of the drivers are getting pretty damn hot this year, and entrance for half price is a nice added bonus! If you dont think your cars stand worthy id come anyway tbh, we need some Toyota power there as the event is largely dominated by Nissans, on the track and in the car parks! <_< If there is more than the alloted number interested, i guess the Club Rep can pick and choose which cars he/she thinks is best?

Im sure you'll get official word from Option soon regarding the tickets and the way the event will run regarding your entrance fee's etc :)

Hope to see you guys there, the more on the TOC stand the better! Is that 2JZGTE IS200 finished? Mmmmm... B)

Thanks

Paz

Is that 2JZGTE IS200 finished? Mmmmm... B)

not quite............but should be for JAE :yes:

no, your car doesnt need to be of show/shine quality, your there to have a good time and represent ther club.

Put me on the list then B) :D

I think I saw Kiki at Sixfields in Northampton yesterday. Was just leaving a Northants Jap meet at about 3pm and was stopped at a roundabout when a NSX with huge HKS graphics up the doors pulled up next to me briefly and then sped accross the roundabout B) The Reg plate read NSX MY (N5 XMY) which made me think it was his. I didn't realise the car was road legal - I thought it was rebuilt purely for drifting :unsure:

Was nice nonetheless B)

a drift club turned up to the MK Cruise last night might be the same group???, didnt have my cam on me though :crybaby:

some real nice cars there though :thumbsup:

Are you guys still attending this event? If so, the organiser needs to contact Jen at Option to arrange for the tickets to be sent out or whatever you want to do with them..

Thanks

Paz

Yeah, I think we are ..

if theres a space ill come! and ill av a go at cleanest car, jus an excuse to make me clean the bugger!

What's the full details for this .?

Where, who and when !??!

dont think im gonna make it folks!

JAE is the weekafter and ive got the next 12ish days to get her ready! sorry :(

Are we still on for this????

If so whats the set up? Do we just turn up? Do we need tickets/ passes????

?????????

So does anyone know the plan for the drift meet then? Time is upon us and i really dont know that the deal is for getting in. :help:Anyone!!

jerry!!

Put me on the list then B) :D

Erm...

Please give my space to someone else who needs it... I managed to get a ticket from my local club and seeing as they are relatively new with no big numbers, I thought I'd support them this time... But we'll see you guys there nonetheless :thumbsup:

So does anyone know the plan for the drift meet then? Time is upon us and i really dont know that the deal is for getting in. :help:Anyone!!

jerry!!

Is Simon not looking after this?

We (Northants Jap Car Forum) have a few spaces left if TOC does not happen. Pre-event meet is at the Megabowl car park at Sixfields in Northampton at 9am.

Hi System~G

I really dont know whats going on mate. It's kinder being left up in the air. I hope that it gets sorted soon or it looks like i wont be going then :crybaby:

jerry!!

jery, i'm still going. i think others are going but even if the club doesnt end up going can we not still go anyway and pay the extra fiver?

ed

So does anyone know the plan for the drift meet then? Time is upon us and i really dont know that the deal is for getting in.  :help:Anyone!!

jerry!!

Is Simon not looking after this?

We (Northants Jap Car Forum) have a few spaces left if TOC does not happen. Pre-event meet is at the Megabowl car park at Sixfields in Northampton at 9am.

Tell me more buddy!

Didnt know there was such a club?

Im not too far away as you you know and wouldnt mind coming along :thumbsup:

Is it cheap to get in etc with you guys??

Let me know

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership