Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does anyone out there have a mk1 yaris 1.0 S or T2?

stantheman1

.....With tatty or missing wheel trims. If so I have a full set of unused genuine wheel trims gathering dust, FREE TO A GOOD HOME! They only fit the 'S' variant or T2 mark 1 models  with 13" wheels. They're not in sealed bags as they've been 'waxed/ polished' prior to being used but never saw the light of day! 

I would prefer them to go to someone who's trying to get their little yaris looking 'mint' again in its original form! No time wasters please, anyone interested then please 'pm' me.

Ideally collection in person  but I MAY be able to post but postage to be met by the lucky recipient. 

Update:

I had actually 6 brand new trims, all genuine, four of them have now gone and I'm still feeling generous, so there are two left 'up for grabs'! Just convince me that they'll be put to good use and not end up for sale on eBay and the like, a photo of before and after would be good.

Thanks to stantheman1 my Yaris looks quite a bit smarter wearing its new wheeltrims. After nearly 124000 miles the old ones have picked up a few scrapes. I shall have to take extra care while parking at the kerb from now on!

6EA82648-5EA1-4437-AD69-82A4D217A689.jpeg

62E88501-9C1B-4C31-984B-CD681BB32487.jpeg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links