Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

Paulus17

Hello everyone just thought I would introduce myself as I used to post mainly in the Rav forum but now we are becoming Yaris Hybrid owners. I say we as it will be my wifes car , as was the Rav, as I am no longer able to drive. We owned the Rav for nearly seven years and it has been a fantastic car an d still has plenty of life left in it with only 78k on the clock for an 04 petrol model, but times change and with the little amount of driving Mrs P does now we thought we would get a smaller more upto date and more economical car and the Hybrid Yaris seems ideal.

We went for a test drive last week at our local Toyota dealers as they had a 14 plate Excel model in  which was in our price range, with some extras fitted, it was automatic, keyless entry and start, and rear view camera and satnav all the items Mrs P wanted so after the test drive we decided to have it and we should be able to pick it up probably this weekend.

We hadn't even considered an Hybrid until we had a Rav Hybrid courtesy car for two weeks and we both loved it, once we got used to it so are hoping the Yaris will be as good but on a much smaller scale 🙂

yaris1.thumb.JPG.7190e56c6f3734bc818989469dd19380.JPGyaris2.thumb.JPG.ae9af1ba10f3355e61fc415a43075f02.JPG

I’m sure you will not regret it, we have an 13 plate Yaris. The only wish would have been for the same joystick for drive mode instead of the normal automatic style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Anthony we are picking the Yaris up this Saturday so will have the bank holiday to use and get used to it.

I was going to have the reversing sensors fitted but will see how Mrs P gets on first but have ordered mud flaps and a boot liner 😎

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links