Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowered Estima

mikestima26

does anyone out there know where i can get a lowering kit for my esti :help:

i have owned it know for about a month and ive just put 18 inch wheels they look great but i need to lower her a bit. any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

didnt say what age estima you had, but if its the new shape then these are the only ones i have found online in the U.K. so far

springs

hope this helps you out

jason

Try

www.takakaira.co.jp

very good, and deliver very quickly :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Only just saw your add i have a pair of front stuts compleat with lowering springs

that i have taken off a 1994 Lucida they are in excellent condition if your in :thumbsup: terested please E-mail me on malkbaker@tiscali.co.uk

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

nice is200 superchargedIS200 i would love to go back to the lexus but kids got in the way! i had the 97 Gs300 sport! that was a beast 3.0! very powerful! then we had to part :crybaby: anyway i kno its totaly off topic but nice car pal!

Irish Gerard

ive lowered my Previa, found springs by Pi but dont know if the Estima has the same setup. only problem is, i find the rear bottoms out on bumps even without rear load! but it does handle better.

• 2 months later...
didnt say what age estima you had, but if its the new shape then these are the only ones i have found online in the U.K. so far

springs

hope this helps you out

jason

Whoa I have wanted a car to mod for a long time now but family and large dog have dictated a more 'pratical' vehicle, that was until I fell accross your posting jaysback and spotted your Previa. To say I was stopped dead in my tracks would be an understatement, and drool, even my St Bernard was appalled.

Thanks jaysback you have given me hope for my dream.

Phodetheus

phodetheus, welcome to the club mate. I'd say go for it as they look fantastic all kitted out, anyway if you do decide to get a previa to mod keep us posted :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa I have wanted a car to mod for a long time now but family and large dog have dictated a more 'pratical' vehicle, that was until I fell accross your posting jaysback and spotted your Previa. To say I was stopped dead in my tracks would be an understatement, and drool, even my St Bernard was appalled.

Thanks jaysback you have given me hope for my dream.

Phodetheus

hi Phodetheus and nice to know the motor is appreciated :D

i am in the same boat as you, 2 kids and 2 dogs :help:

hopefuly it will be getting a serive and maybe some lowering action going on in the next week or two.

will post some b4 and after pics when its done.

and if you want to drool some more check this link out.

bodykit links

n-joi

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links