Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

ABS, VSC, TRC OFF lights are on

Matt823

Hi

Corolla e12

To better approximate the problem, I will start from the beginning. About 3 months ago, I lost my wheel arch, I had a little interest in the topic and I drove the car for a while. After some time from time to time, abs, vsc and trc off lights started lighting up on me. I kept postponing checking what was going on, because I had a lot of work and I was not able to take care of it. After some time, the lights came on permanently, then I decided to take a closer look at the problem. I checked the bugs with a paper clip and shorted the sockets in the obd connector. She showed me the error codes 41, 43 and 55. I watched the abs sensor in the right wheel and it turned out that there was water there. After clearing and connecting, I got an error 55. I can not really find what an error is on the internet, nor can I get rid of it. Is there anyone who can help me? He knows what a error, maybe even how to remove it?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi,

This post and the pdf link it has may help, though it does not show error 55.

Might be worth getting a garage to read off the true OBD2 codes for you, assuming they have a reader that does ABS, basic readers do not.

https://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/177928-reading-abs-fault-codes/

Seems you can get abs sensors for as little as £20 online, might be the quicker and cheaper method to just replace the sensor as it would seem to be the most likely culprit, assuming the metal abs ring  teeth are cllean ;  have you have also checked the abs sensor connector is dry and clean

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links