Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust - Help!

Flipt-UK

My exhaust has gone :crybaby:

Im pulling my hair out trying to find a place that can fit me a new one. ive been quoted for a standard one approx £300, but i want a better looking one.

What can i get for £400 max?

whats my best plan of action to find someone, ive been surfing for hours!!!

I live in Peterborough, Cambs if that can help at all.

Please help guys it would be much appreciated. :)

Check on powerflows website to see if there is a dealer near you, then you can have a custom exhaust made to anything you want :thumbsup:

yeah definatly powerflow, i was quoted £160 for just the backbox section and powerflow do a full custom backbox for £180 ish. ;)

Full systems start from £300 so dont worry about messing around with the stock Toyota one get a full stainless steel system!! B) Powerflow exhausts really make a nice note!! :thumbsup:

Just make sure your insurance knows you've put a new full system as some places class that as a perfomance mod. :)

get an entire new system. I'm getting a cat-back ( you have to, in order to maintain emmisions standards here, and so i don't show a CEL) for only $200 American. Surely it can't be much more in £! when you get it, just make sure you get it mandrel bent. it ensures a better, higher flowing system, and I wouldn't go larger than a 2 1/4" diameter unless you're turboing.

the only powerflow people in east anglia are:

POWER & PERFORMANCE

Unit 3 Quarry Works

Honingham

Nr NORWICH

NR9 5AP

Contact - Mark

on - 01603 880060

These are the people i had fit my exhaust and thought that they sorted me out a treat. If you cant get to they visit powerflows web site and have a look for other places that might be able to help.

Cheers guys, and matt of course for the contact.

I know for def i need a new cat put in, which increases the cost a bit more (understatment). ive made enquiries and come up with the following.

Toyota - £290 inc vat. includes cat, but not a new rear box.

Powerflow - £285 inc vat. Plus cat extra £100.

Still undecided, cash is short at the moment. Im swinging toward the standard, and get a rear box upgade later. Or should i go all out? hmmm.......

And to top the icing on the cake. I need 2 new rear shocks - £45 each. Any advice to help on this would be appreciated too.

Flipt

Go for the powerflow, stainless steel an all itl last you for ever!!! :thumbsup: And you get to tell them how load you want it to sound :D

I need two new rear shocks too its an infamous paseo problem. Did toyota quote you £45 per shock??

tirerack.com is the cheapest place to find shocks. i'm getting my KYB GR-2's there whenever the cash manages to find its way into my pocket.

My mate got the quote for me, im assuming their the 'off the shelf' ones.

ill find out. :bookworm:

Cheers Flipt-uk,

I think new shocks are a must as the back end of the car is not hndling nice and even in the dry is sliding out <_<

Could be the budget Silverstone tyres that don't help either <_<

B :censor: DY budget tyres

you can get some KYB Gas A Justs for 26 quid plus VAT each and these are meant to be pretty smart, they've also gone down in price

buypartsby.co.uk

I would say they're better than stock ones, so if the toyota ones are 45 quid each i think 'nuffs said

they also look so much smarter :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links