Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cant control temprature

Alex_s

Hi,

I have an 2007 RAV4. And not getting any hot air from the vents. Its an automatic AC system. I’ve checked the coolant tubes going into the AC unit after running the car a few minutes, both in and return felt hot. Visually checked the Air mix control servo motor on both the driver and passenger side by setting the temperature from low to hi. The motors on both sides only rotated slightly by setting the temperature from low to (increased by one button click) 15 °C (59 °F) / 16°C (60.8°F) , going higher than those values didn’t made the servo rotate further.

I removed the servo motor on the driver side and manually fully rotated the blend valve . Hot air was coming out from the vents.

Ran the self diagnostic test it gave DTC B1441/41 and B1446/46. After googling I found it’s the Air Mix Damper Control Servo Motor Circuit (Passenger side and Driver side). Also got DTC B1421/21 and B1424/24.

Before I replace the Air condition amplifier, maybe you have any thoughts?

• 5 months later...

Hi Alex,

Did you have a resolution to this issue? I'm having the same problem.

Cheers,

Derek

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links