Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Mother Passed Away - (joke)

vmail

A blonde goes into work one morning crying her eyes out.

Her boss, concerned about his employee's well being, asks sympathetically, "What's the matter?"

The blonde replies, "Early this morning I got a phone call saying that my mother had passed away."

"I'm terribly sorry to hear that. Why don't you go home for the day... we aren't terribly busy. Just take the day off to relax and rest."

The blonde very calmly explains, "No, I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind off it and I have the best chance of doing that here."

The boss agrees and allows the blonde to work as usual. "If you need anything, just let me know," he says.

A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on the blonde. He looks out over his office and sees the blonde crying hysterically. He

rushes out to her, and asks, "Are you going to be okay? Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No," replies the blonde, "I just got a call from my sister, and she said that HER mom died too!"

these spam emails are getting worst

:lol:

so relieved about the content of this post! :thumbsup:

:lol:

so relieved about the content of this post! :thumbsup:

yeah, me too... :eek:

:blink:

likewise....

Strange that you feel the need to duplicate a junk e mail you got on this forum - particularly given that it is not even funny. Imagine if everyone showed us all their spam e mail – there wouldn’t be any room left for car talk !

As for your choice of topic title . . . maybe ‘junk e mail’ or ‘blonde joke’ might have been a better choice of words.

sorrt, thats the way I got the email

cheers, can I change the topic title?

Only moderators can alter a topic tilte vmail. :thumbsup:

Due to the fact that this is the family side of TOC and not the most-things-go GOLD forum please to everyone be careful how you word topic titles to avoid causing shock or potential offence.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links