Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Evo, Scooby Or Skyline?

John R

Not that I'm in any sort of position to choose right now, but in a year or two I hope that I'll be able to have a look at some of these?

What would you choose:

Skyline R32

Evo IV

Subaru STi (the first shape)

Skyline, lots of power, very expensive to maintain..... Nissan have a bad rep for customer care.

EvoIV: Great Power, great handling, ,mean looks, excellent build quality.

Subaru: Lots of stinkers about, cost a lot to maintain, parts are un believably expensive and every man and his dog has one.

What would you choose and why?

I don't want anyone saying 'I'd get a supra'...... Apart from that, go ahead.

dont even think of the others

R32 all the way!

Nissan Skyline I love its looks and its sound is just out of this world and as for Nissan cutomer service It cant be any worse than some Toyota main dealers that have been mentioned on Toc. :thumbsup:

Sorry guys,

i'm gonna have to go with the Scooby - not too keen on the early skyline's/Evo's

+ no other car gives the flat four 'rumble' sound of a scoob

Rash.

p.s. I have 2 STi's for sale at the mo :thumbsup:

personally, id have a pimped out supra over all of them! B)

but of the three itd have to be the skyline ;)

I'm gonna go Evo or more than likely a Scoob - I know the R32's are nice but I agree with Rash about the sound of that flat 4... :yes::drool:

Anything but the Subaru as IMO they are really common (Non-STi imprezza's though as I rarely see an STi).

You see so many imprezza's around here and they almost always seem to have a baby seat in the back as well <_< . To me it's like the modern day replacement for the Sierra Cosworth and pretty soon every pikey on every council estate is going to own one.

i must admit the scoob has got an awesome sound track

when at !Removed! there must have been 30 of them in the best subaru contest in the arena

when they all cracked up to drive out again it sounded like a stampede of wilderbeast! yuo could fell the floor shaking! and thats no sherlock!

Skyline for me i think although i do love the evo but its got to be a V or a VI :thumbsup:

Either the Skyline or the Evo because scooby drivers are tw4ts and ubikholes :angry::boxing:

Fricking idiot with a Red Chavy style WRX (WReak eXcrement) cut me up today forcing me onto the path on oncoming traffic.

Jealous scum just wanted to prove something cuz he see's a supra (i.e much cooler car) in front of him :angry:

I hate scooby drivers with a vengence, they are spotty little chavs with jap power instead of nova power and they are all on my hate list :censor:

---Rant Mode Off----

Anyway yeah Skyline Vs Evo....?

R32 vs Evo 1-3..... Yeah Skyline for defo

R32 vs Evo 4-6..... Evo i would say

R32 vs Evo 7/8..... tough choice

:)

Just wondering why you have left GT4's and Supra's off that list :unsure:

But going by the 3 that you have listed it has to be the Evo, scoobies are to common and doesn't the R32 have transmission worries.

hmmm whats amata wit a supra :angry: although i havent got one, i want one in future :D

nice cars!

Is the Scooby the rich man's Corsa?

I'd go 4 an Evo but it would have 2 be and Evo 7/8!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Depends how much you wanna spend really doesnt it?

I mean old shape sti`s are between 6-9k?

Evo 4`s are probs 9-12k

skyline r32 gtr are probs 10-15k

Obviously there will be cheper cars but thats the general prices which i thought a decent example of the car would be, with not too many mods.

If uve got 6-8k sod the scooby, get an rx7.

If uve got 9-12k I reckon evo 4.

But if uve got 10-15k to spend, get an evo 5!

Just my 2 pence.

I'm gonna go Evo or more than likely a Scoob - I know the R32's are nice but I agree with Rash about the sound of that flat 4... :yes::drool:

So what your saying is your gonna choose a car because of the way it sounds? :o ;)

So what your saying is your gonna choose a car because of the way it sounds? 

yup :D don't forget we're taliking early Evo's/Skyline's

If you were talking about a Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec then it would be a different ball game :drool::thumbsup:

Rash.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links