Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Yaris 1.0 2003 Rear Spoiler

BLHYaris2003

Hi guys,

New to this forum! I am looking to find a cheap enough rear spoiler that isn't fancy just one that has a bit of dip.
I have tried local scrapyards and briefly looked online for a t sport spoiler but I am wondering if there are any other spoilers that would fit and where I could get one?

I'd appreciate the help!
Thanks

20200206_181423.jpg

Plenty on aliexpress, a mk2 style spoiler can also be made to fit.

Err. Front wheel drive with not a lot of power...like mine lol. Why on earth would you put a rear spoiler on it?

53 minutes ago, donkeychomp said:

Err. Front wheel drive with not a lot of power...like mine lol. Why on earth would you put a rear spoiler on it?

Put it in the boot and the weight would add about as much downforce, but without the drag?

Each to their own, its not about practicality it more style and making the car your own

we were all young once, for some members that was a loooooong time ago 😜

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, flash22 said:

Thanks for the help! I had a look at those before, they would be ideal but I just don't think it is worth that amount of money.. I know I am chancing my luck. £45 all in isn't too bad but including postage it is pretty hefty. 

I can't see any better options than the ones you suggested either.

18 hours ago, lani100 said:

Plenty on aliexpress, a mk2 style spoiler can also be made to fit.

I had a look but couldn't see any mate

17 hours ago, donkeychomp said:

I'm only after a very small neat spoiler that comes out a few inches, nothing major. I just want it for looks wise haha not power or speed

2 hours ago, flash22 said:

Each to their own, its not about practicality it more style and making the car your own

we were all young once, for some members that was a loooooong time ago 😜

Very true! I'm only trying to get one at a decent price and make small changes to my yaris but I dont want to be wasting too much money as hope to get a newer car in a couple of years or so.

They tend to need a bit of prep to the get fitment right and a good coat of plastic primer then standard primer on top to take up the imperfections (it may even need a fine fill with something like dolphin glaze

i will tell you now red is hard colour to match no older cars

be aware you may get a delay with anything coming out of china due to the coronavirus

Remember to tell your insurers. Laughingly this is called a performance modification. They probably won't bat an eyelid but you are changing the car from standard...sort of lol.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links