Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi. can't wait for my Rav4 Hybrid

gerryb48

Hi All.  Just waiting to pick up a new Toyota Rav4 Design Hybrid.  Collection 10th March so still 3 weeks to go😞.

Currently driving a Ford Kuga ST so will be interesting to compare the performance.  I tow a caravan 1450 kg so has anyone any experiences towing with this spec Rav4?

Had two Toyota Celicas back in the early nineties and loved them but no Toyotas since then. Looking forward to being part of TOC.

7 hours ago, gerryb48 said:

Hi All.  Just waiting to pick up a new Toyota Rav4 Design Hybrid.  Collection 10th March so still 3 weeks to go😞.

Currently driving a Ford Kuga ST so will be interesting to compare the performance.  I tow a caravan 1450 kg so has anyone any experiences towing with this spec Rav4?

Had two Toyota Celicas back in the early nineties and loved them but no Toyotas since then. Looking forward to being part of TOC.

That’s a big question to ask with only 3 weeks to delivery!
Here is a link, hope it helps, but keep in mind it is from 2016, so 2020 models may be different. It did matter if it is a 2 wheel drive or a 4 wheel drive.

https://blog.toyota.co.uk/toyota-hybrid-towing-questions

this is more up to date, seems applicable to new 2019 models

https://blog.toyota.co.uk/explore-the-new-2019-toyota-rav4-hybrid-powertrains-and-performance

Thanks Paul, Eddie and Joe.  I forgot to say that it is of course the AWD that i have ordered. The links were quite useful as they confirmed what i had already found discovered. As yet i have not come across anyone towing with the latest model Rav4 hybrid but comparing specs with the Kuga should be good.  Doing a 1000 mile 3 week Scotland trip so will post my towing  experiences on my return.

• Like 1

Hello Gerry - welcome to Toyota Owners Club

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links