Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Odd Rear Spoiler

Unity Jon

Do you think this will address the corner rot problem (or make it worse ?) Its available from a toyota dealer in SA...

tazz_GZC_accessories_boot_spoiler_big.jpg

Also these side skirts...

tazz_GZC_accessories_body_kit_big.jpg

Looks like it could direct water straight to the area we don't want?! But at least it is a bit further away from the actual corner.

Are the side skirts just stick-on bits for the existing skirts?

It probably doesn't rain as much in SA as it does here in the UK. So they probably don't have to worry about rusting tailgates.

It certainly won't help to stop UK ones rusting!!

Look pretty good though!!

Skirts are damn nice too! How much are they??

Are they from Autostyle.co.za??

quite like the rear lights too

They'll probably be better than the clear ones I got from Fenny. They leak like mad. I have to empty the drivers side one each week cos it fills up with water!

All the parts are standard fitment on Toyota TAZZ (ae92 - modern uk 'GL' still being made in SA)

The skirts are complete, not add on sections :)

The lights are stock, i think the 'conquest' (gti) has even better looking ones...will have to check

They'll probably be better than the clear ones I got from Fenny. They leak like mad. I have to empty the drivers side one each week cos it fills up with water!

have you tried taking the light out and going round the seal with some silicone thinly to watertight them?

It probably doesn't rain as much in SA as it does here in the UK. So they probably don't have to worry about rusting tailgates.

It certainly won't help to stop UK ones rusting!!

It depends where you are in SA and in what season (obviously). When I was still there we had torrential storms quite a bit and some weeks we seemed to have light rain that would never end. The AE92 were manufactured locally, so I think the steel used was better quality.

If a car is based down on the coast, the humidity and salt air is at very high levels and most cars rusted through within 5 years or so until they applied serious rust treatments to the metal and offered anti-rust warrantees. You can take a car from Johannesburg and sell it for much more on the coast as it has never been exposed to the weather conditions.

This reminds me I need new front wings (in white)... anyone know of any going for less than £50 each? Oh and a complete rear door (i have a hole I can put my finger through :!Removed!: :angry:

have you tried taking the light out and going round the seal with some silicone thinly to watertight them?

Might have a go with the mastic. Probably end up with it all over my car too!! Lol

This reminds me I need new front wings (in white)... anyone know of any going for less than £50 each? Oh and a complete rear door (i have a hole I can put my finger through :!Removed!: :angry:

I don't know about second hand wings, but new they are £65 and a mate of mine can spray each one for £20ish. :thumbsup:

replacement panels from Maldon Auto Panels - £45 a front wing, will be in black cover coat though not paint.

Do you think this will address the corner rot problem (or make it worse ?) Its available from a toyota dealer in SA...

tazz_GZC_accessories_boot_spoiler_big.jpg

Also these side skirts...

tazz_GZC_accessories_body_kit_big.jpg

Hi fellow, Im interested in the side skirts you place .can you mail me at p43k@hotmail.com with more information.I live in Aruba island in the caribean sea so no body accesories available, Sincerly Marvin

right click on the picture and use the property's section to follow the link to the website i linked too...

Its an official Toyota dealership in South Africa so i'm guessing any toyota dealer can get them if you can get through all their stupid red tape bull shizzit

hey guys

just thought I would let you guys have some info.

the parts that you are talking about are all OEM toyota stuff,

In S.A that corolla / tazz had a facelift like a year or 2 ago

the tail lighs would fit directally onto your cars no problem

the front however is another story to have the clear lights

you would have to change the bonnet, fenders and front bumper

we have done an upgrade on a few "old" spec models

to bring them up to date, not a big problem at all.

as for the boot spoiler, it should help with the rust, provided that the

rubber seal provided with it is fitted on right.

your only problem is finding a dealer who is willing to ship it down to you guys

oh and dont let them give you a hard time about the price

on the last car we did it cost about R9000 for everything

I.E bonnet, fenders, front bumper, side skirts, headlights, tail lights

everything

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links