Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris problem

Ervin

Have you re checked the sensor after you cleaned it? Also what's it like when it's fully up to temperature as your data shows the engine had only been on for 28 seconds.?

I checked my cameshaft sensor and it showed fully working .its ohms,ground shows good..

I tested my vvti sensor and it works as well. 

My crankshaft sensor as well shows good because my car starts really easy..I think the problem should be with my timing chain ..is the only think which I haven't checked..

But the strength think is when I deleted the check engine light for like 10 min the engine work better and starts again the same think. 

In that case I would reset the check engine light then run the vehicle until it comes back on, when it does then connect your scan tool and send us that freeze frame data so we can see what conditions caused it to come on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2020 at 8:34 AM, stantheman1 said:

In that case I would reset the check engine light then run the vehicle until it comes back on, when it does then connect your scan tool and send us that freeze frame data so we can see what conditions caused it to come on.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links