Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Value

Speno

Hi all, I’m new to the forum but have owned my Corolla T Sport since 2004. Just need a bit of help from the people who love the Toyota Corolla T Sports. Unfortunately it’s time to let the car go to another person, but don’t fancy putting it on a well known auction site??!! It needs to stay within the the people who love and respect the cars. Any help would be greatly received. 

• Like 1

Moved to the Corolla club.

• Thanks 1

Donate it to me 😂 

Whats the mileage/repairs/sins lol

23 hours ago, PinkTiger89 said:

Donate it to me 😂 

Whats the mileage/repairs/sins lol

It’s done 47000, very good condition for age. All original handbook and keys. Not many like this about anymore. 

On 8/11/2020 at 8:28 PM, Speno said:

It’s done 47000, very good condition for age. All original handbook and keys. Not many like this about anymore. 

You're right! Low mileage considering mines 04 and done 130k. You after a valuation or advice on where to sell? 

I'm assuming its got service history too ect. Any pics? 😂 

I bought mine 3 years ago on 90k I think and I got her cheep at £950. If I sold it I'd ask for £1800 ish because of the work that's been done. You should ask more. 

On 8/15/2020 at 9:25 AM, PinkTiger89 said:

You're right! Low mileage considering mines 04 and done 130k. You after a valuation or advice on where to sell? 

I'm assuming its got service history too ect. Any pics? 😂 

I bought mine 3 years ago on 90k I think and I got her cheep at £950. If I sold it I'd ask for £1800 ish because of the work that's been done. You should ask more. 

Ideally I’m after someone who knows and loves the old school cars. Not keen on tyre kickers. Would like it to go to an enthusiast. Not sure where to advertise???

• Like 1

On 8/17/2020 at 8:48 PM, Speno said:

Ideally I’m after someone who knows and loves the old school cars. Not keen on tyre kickers. Would like it to go to an enthusiast. Not sure where to advertise???

Car forums be your best bet. Like here or corolla club on Facebook i think. Piston heads too 👍🏻

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links