Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sr180 RAV4 spring and shock absorbers

ChrisRav4sr180

Hi folks i have a 2009 RAV4 sr180 94,000miles...new engine by Toyota at 56,000. My car drives very well really I actually enjoy driving it. But the suspension & shocks although not broken are getting a little tired now.

Looking to find the part numbers for the 4 springs and shocks so I can put the right ones back in and hoping someone could help? Don't have access to ramps and genuinely struggle getting the car in the air at home due to the pretty but silly side steps.

Thanks, Chris 

I have a 2008 T180, about 110k miles, also interested. plus a rough price guide for parts and fitting?

Anyone know if Toyota is best or are aftermarket components recommended? Eg Bilstein, koni etc. 
Thanks in advance!

I replaced my rear shocks after it failed the mot on one of them had oil mist around it.  I don't recall it being a difficult job, I tend to reverse up a set of ramps, chock the front wheels, then jack one side at a time so the wheel lifts off the ramp (crack the wheel nuts first)  from memory, its easier to unbolt the bracket from the suspension arm that the lower shock mounts too, then once off you can clean up the brackets and refit to the new shocks before fitting back on the car.   The factory side steps do allow access to the jacking points. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links