Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nearly Jae!

JappyBeast

Cant wait for JAE now.. Jimlad is coming down on Thursday and we are going out clubbing..

Today I have started to polish the 10 different shades of red trying to make the car look ok for JAE. It will prob still have the 14's on and wont look anything special.. well at least I'm keeping the numbers up!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

polish ??... doh !!

Suppose I'll have to do that at some point then... Grrr.... could get up early Friday morning hung over and do it at yours andy ... what you say ? Might as well as I'm travelling the length of the country and it's gonna be proper manky

Quick question, how much are day tickets for the show?

I'd like to show but looks like i left it a bit late, and my starlet is very very standard :D

I'd like to come through and take a look at the show :)

Tink I must be catchin the JAE bug.

The power steering packed up again today (new pump fitted 12 months ago) fortunately it's kicked back in, not that it will make any difference, I'll be there even if I have to push it! :thumbsup:

Polish :eek: all I need is £2,000 for the new A4GZE & Intercooler and a extra three months to get everything done in time. :!Removed!:, as long as everyone sqint when looking at my Corolla they should see it as it should be. :thumbsup:

Quick question, how much are day tickets for the show?

I'd like to show but looks like i left it a bit late, and my starlet is very very standard :D

I'd like to come through and take a look at the show :)

not to late at all and dont wotrry about your car mins not even a toyota lol....

prices are on another of the jae posts...

What's up Lee?

had an accident while jacking it up so it wont look as it did but im changing my plans for the car now and after driving it now im rather pleased but nonetheless ill be there blinging!

I have not even started on my car :lol: it'll probably get filthy coming up anyway!!

mines not even out the Garage yet..so im gonna be tight no matter day i get to come up!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links