Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris multiple lights on dashboard, no Ready symbol

Hi all wondering if someone can help.Got a Yaris 2013 hybrid, showing multiple lights on staring up including P shift, although able to do gear shifs car not moving at all as unable to get Ready symbol.I drove 4 hrs ago only after having auxillary Battery charged by jump cables.

You have a dead or dying Battery the AGM 12v takes a very long time to charge, ideally you need to take the Battery out of the car to charge it

the dash uses LEDs so doesn't need too much power, but it needs higher current/power to pull in the contactor on the main Battery

Thanks a lot,can I charge it again and drive or get a new Battery.what sort of charger should I buy if u think that would be best.

You may be able to jump start it again, you will need to run the car for an hour or so to get some charge in it

Be aware not everywhere stocks these batteries i suggest you make a few phone calls first

Charger wise ideally you need an AGM charger as it needs to be charged at a low current and slowly (£40 upwards)

Thanks so much,I will do a check and if need any advice will get back.Happy safe and healthy new year.