Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2004 Solara Convertibles

DeanK

I have a 3 month old vehicle on which the side tension cables have broken. I am now waiting for Toyota to write a Technical Service Bulletin on how to replace these. My dealer was useless and couldn't even diagnose. I took the car to a convertible top/upholstery shop and the owner (25+ yrs in the biz) diagnosed the problem and showed me where the cables had broken in 5 minutes.

This is a design defect! The cable are just too small and I'm certain other convertible owners will be facing the same problem. Toyota Customer Service is a waste of time. Since I have had the car to the dealership 4 times and also have the left pull problem, I am filing immediately under the Lemon Law. Its a damn shame as it is a nice vehicle.

Convertible buyers and Owners beware!!!

I am filing immediately under the Lemon Law. Its a damn shame as it is a nice vehicle.

Convertible buyers and Owners beware!!!

Lemon Law, that's American? Great law, heard loads about it........... good luck.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links