Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Recommended Posts

I have bought a 2011 Yaris that came without an Owners Handbook.

I have downloaded one from the Toyota Website, but being of the "old school", I would prefer an actual hard copy.

I am prepared to pay for it, so, Can anyone help ?

Many thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

eBay tbh, The only manuals for the Yaris are for the Mk3 2012 on, toyota.com is the usa site

unless it's an early Mk3 - 61 plate ??

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, flash22 said:

eBay tbh, The only manuals for the Yaris are for the Mk3 2012 on, toyota.com is the usa site

unless it's an early Mk3 - 61 plate ??

 

Thanks Bob. It is an early MK3, an SR reg in December 2011 on a 61 plate.

Are you saying that is best found on .com or on ebay ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

ebay uk, I can't find a non hybrid one for a reasonable price

part number is - OM52C71E

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, flash22 said:

ebay uk, I can't find a non hybrid one for a reasonable price

part number is - OM52C71E

 

Thanks Bob--can you possibly provide a link to the Handbook which you think seems most suitable please?

Link to post
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, flash22 said:

For sale or online ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/293050050338?hash=item443b24e722:g:siMAAOSwN5RctLMz

Ask the seller for the part number on the back

Thanks Bob.What is the significance of asking for the number on the back and how do I know what it means ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

There can be a variation between years some small but important differences if it has a print date of 2011 or 2012 you should be fine

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, flash22 said:

There can be a variation between years some small but important differences if it has a print date of 2011 or 2012 you should be fine

Many thanks Bob for all of your help. Have just ordered it.

Regards

John

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen this thread, our 2011 T Spirt Yaris was written off last month, because the insurance didn't give out what the car was worth I didn't send with the car the owners hand book which was brand new and we took the sat nav screen out, no good to us now obviously.

Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, wildtapholer said:

Just seen this thread, our 2011 T Spirt Yaris was written off last month, because the insurance didn't give out what the car was worth I didn't send with the car the owners hand book which was brand new and we took the sat nav screen out, no good to us now obviously.

Thanks Ian. Have just bought one but I will get back to you if I`ve bought the wrong one !

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2021 at 12:42 PM, john p williams said:

Many thanks Bob for all of your help. Have just ordered it.

Regards

John

Bob, I received it yesterday and it is just what I wanted. Looks to be never used.

Many thanks for your advices.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership