Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Urgent


frankie406
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi folks,  need to know the size of bleed nipples for rear calipers on 2010 Auris 1.33 vvti please. No one seems to know the size or want me to buy new calipers. One is weeping and can't close it and need one urgently asked dealership but don't stock them apparently! thanks in advance 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, frankie406 said:

Hi folks,  need to know the size of bleed nipples for rear calipers on 2010 auris 1.33 vvti please. No one seems to know the size or want me to buy new calipers. One is weeping and can't close it and need one urgently asked dealership but don't stock them apparently! thanks in advance 

Have you tried this website., they have relatively good quality brake parts and quick delivery. Just type your car and find what you are looking for. https://brakeparts.co.uk
Good luck 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

Have you tried this website., they have relatively good quality brake parts and quick delivery. Just type your car and find what you are looking for. https://brakeparts.co.uk
Good luck 

Thanks Tony, just ordered from them. Got 4 plus p&p for £4.90, while toyota were looking £5.00+ for one and I would need to do a 90mile round trip! So thank you again Tony you're a saviour!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, frankie406 said:

Thanks Tony, just ordered from them. Got 4 plus p&p for £4.90, while toyota were looking £5.00+ for one and I would need to do a 90mile round trip! So thank you again Tony you're a saviour!!

You are welcome 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would compare them to your original nipples, they might not be exactly the same but, a generic type.

I recently ordered 4 for a Chevrolet Lacetti and while they fitted they were not identical and in the end I cleaned up the originals and put them back in. 🤞

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


15 hours ago, Stivino said:

I would compare them to your original nipples, they might not be exactly the same but, a generic type.

I recently ordered 4 for a Chevrolet Lacetti and while they fitted they were not identical and in the end I cleaned up the originals and put them back in. 🤞

Unfortunately the one that is needed is completely rounded and stuck slightly opened. Thanks for your help much appreciated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership