Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Screen washers

Newland

Single washer jet attachedbto wiper arm water coming out but not forcefull enough to spray windscreen spray nozzle has been replaced but problem still exists any ideas

If you disconnect the hose and  press the stalk does it squirt ? Have you filled the washer bottle, do you use screen wash ?? is it the cheap stuff ??

The Mk3 Yaris doesn't spray a mist

• Like 2

Checked all pipes and screen washer bottle when we press arm on column water comes out freely but not as a spray its like the hole in the jet is to large and water does not reach windscreen

new jet .

when i put my finger over the hole it sprays  so seems powerful but water just flows with no power do you know of a cheaper one that will fit with a spray?

On our Mk3 it doesn't spray. It just jets a load along the wiper blade which then spreads it over the screen as it sweeps.

Probably more reliable than sprays which can be hard to set right for stationary through to motorway speeds ... I'm sure we've all been given the benefit of someone else's 'over-the-top' screen-washer at some time 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As above the Mk3 Yaris does not spray up onto the glass, it sends a steam across the front of the wiper, which then lifts and spreads the water as it swipes the screen

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I have this exact same problem with the screen washer, it’s like the nozzle is defective loads of water but no pressure. Did you manage to fix it?

Yes as with previous posts my wife’s M3 single washer just delivers the water but doesn’t spray, but it does the job.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links