Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Two (random) high in volume (warning) beeps in PHEV 2018 ?

HSDish

There is two (what I think is random) high in volume, higher than all other  warning beeps sounds "Piip Piip" in our PHEV 2018 ?

I can't figure out what it could bee. 

Any ideas ?

Have you been changing any settings?  I made a change, no obvious clues as to what to expect.  Then I noticed the speed limit symbol was green boxed when I had a speed lower than the speed limit set on the ACC.  Next I noticed the ACC speed set inverted from white on black to black on white when the car speed was higher than the ACC setting.  This IIRC is accompanied by two beeps. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

Have you been changing any settings?  I made a change, no obvious clues as to what to expect.  Then I noticed the speed limit symbol was green boxed when I had a speed lower than the speed limit set on the ACC.  Next I noticed the ACC speed set inverted from white on black to black on white when the car speed was higher than the ACC setting.  This IIRC is accompanied by two beeps. 

Thanks. I´ll check that tomorrow

Have you turned off speeding alerts in the satnav? Even though i turned them off on the main display, i still got random bleeps. Tracked them down to the satnav which has its own setting.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2021 at 1:18 PM, johalareewi said:

Have you turned off speeding alerts in the satnav? Even though i turned them off on the main display, i still got random bleeps. Tracked them down to the satnav which has its own setting.

Thanks.

Opened settings then maps and unchecked the ( "Visa säkerhetskameror" in Swedish) " show securitycameras" ( directly translated, dont kow if You say so in Eng) and now the beeps are gone.

20210713_131205.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links