Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2003 Corolla S

dachinaman2002

Hi ppls!!!

I'm new here.. i just recently got a 2003 corolla S and wondering what kind of engine i could swap in this car?

i'm guesssing right now if it's possible with any of these engine would work?

Celica

is300

and i'm trying to look for good interior change on it... and good places you know?

we dont have Corolla S in Europe - our cars are a bit different than US specs - your sedan version completly differs from ours... but, you should be able to get 2zz-ge engine in it - same engine as in Celica GTS in the USA... as to interior, i know that there are aluminium dash kits in the states that make interior look nice... look around google and you will find it

• 4 months later...

Hi man! I've got same Corolla in Pakistan.the only change is of tachometer and engine (1.6 litres non-vvti) .Yes, you can fit in Celica's engine (2zz) on your original mountings.I'm planning to do the same but still looking for Celica's engine.You can see my car pictures in gallery-members motors-page 35 & 36.

hi Khalid

i notice you replace your toyota bage with a lexus one nice i think i might copy you :P :D :D turn my into a lexus corolla t sport :D

Hello T128!

Isn't that nice... :D ..hehe...U know I've also added Apexi S-AFC to my car.by tuning that unit has increased by engine's power by 5 bhp approx. on the wheels.u can email me for any info regarding corolla at k_naeem1@hotmail.com

Guys I'm looking out for a Celica's 2zz-ge engine for my corolla 2003.If any one can help me out please reply me at k_naeem1@hotmail.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links