Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Hate Bt

Chyownster

I hate BT Openworld, they are a nightmare ISP and they rip you off. They keep disconnectiong me connections and it gets damn annoying. Then they dont let u connect untill u try 5o times aaaaaggggh!!!

Im looking at a new ISP for broadband, does anyone use Pipex or Zen Internet. I cant get cable whihc is a pain in the rear!!

Their customer service call centre is right next to our factory. I'll try and run some of them over on my way home tonight if you want!

I can't even get broadband (too far from the exchange...)

Cheers and good luck,

Alan

Telewest cable is the fastest and value for money service out there.

I want 3meg :)

I am however with NTL and they are great value for money with all the digital tv and phone line aswell.

Have a read of www.adlsguide.co.uk before you make a decision.

oooh yes please please run them over!! lol

they are being soo damn unfair i tell u.

I've used Pipex for nearly a year now and have never had any problems whatsoever - there also a bit cheaper than BT and the like.

Go for pipex :thumbsup:

Pipex is good... Nildram is good....

BT is indeed ******* :P

and I had no end of problems with Telewest... so I dont go near them

*shrugs

Is it right that if i disconnect with BT then i wouldnt be able to get another Broadband operator for a couple of weeks maybe longer until the line has been restored again?

A couple of tecchie mates reckon this happens if you want to switch ISP's???

I could do with faster broadband connection so thats why i ask...

You can directly transfer your broadband to another ISP as long is it at the same speed as your currently on. e.g you could transfer from BT 512 to Pipex 512 with no loss of service. But if you want to upgrade your speed eg 1Mb, I think they have to do further work at the exchange so expect a downtime of a week or two.

BT is pants!

We are currently with a smaller bb provider but even they arent fab (I wont mention names, actually cause I cant remember it tbh!)

We are probably gonna switch to NTL and get their 2mb service - what is it with being cursed with cr*p internet service? I've been cursed ever since I joined BT 2 years ago, I havent found a decent provider yet! :ffs:

oooh yes please please run them over!! lol

they are being soo damn unfair i tell u.

They'd all gone home by the time I left tonght, but I'll take another pass in the morning :lol:

56k - pah! I can only look over the Jae piccies at work

A

Try these guys...

banner_1.gif

I've been using Plus Net for years and never had one days trouble. :thumbsup:

omg they are saying that they cant diconnect me but i signed up the a 12 month cotract 18 months ago!! huh is it me or am i missing the point that i can disconnect now!! :censor:

I used Zen in oxford, great connection, low contention ratio and could never fault them apart form only 9-5 support but very rarely needed and when it was they were superb...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links