Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help? Which one do I choose?

Jill Edwards

I'm going to look at 2 toyota IQ today, both 2009, same car...however one is 88,000 miles and one is 44,000 miles but over £1000 more,

I was told they get issues at High mileage so am I better going with more expensive one as I'd rather go for cheaper as like the colour 😅

Go with what you feel is better to live with......low mileage is no safe guarantee.

Far more important to buy on condition, history etc..there are many IQ's that have racked up big miles without any great issues.

Hi,

I recently bought an iQ with 80,000 miles.  I got an RAC check before buying which identified a couple of minor issues.  The dealer then fixed these before I bought it.  The RAC check doesn't guarantee that nothing will go wrong in the future but it did give me more confidence in buying the car.

Service history says more than anything else , 44k miles and hardly any services not good against 88k full service history, my 2009 iq3 is on 168k miles ,full service history, only had a battery  , and an air con part on the bulkhead had to be replaced apart from that goes like a swiss watch. 

I agree re full service history.  Mine had missed one service which is why I wanted the other checks done.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links