Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie - Toyota IQ forum

Captain Slow

Hello, I found this forum very helpful & informative, so have registered & I wanted to say hello & thanks for the opportunity to join you & contribute.

I own a 2013 Pearl White (070) IQ2 I used this forum for reference with a few issues, front suspension knock, cat sensor fault, cabin filter location & OBD2 socket & fuse box locations plus links to Toyota file downloads I used to resolve the issues. Also I've replaced both wiper arm gaskets' & learnt how to program the radio 👍.

Had the AC recharged following my reading of one article, as no bubble present & it was completely empty!

The peeling paint was a surprise to me, I had mine resprayed this year.

Toyota had refused to contribute, I had peeling paint on the roof, door edges & bonnet hence full respray.

Approaching 95,000 now hopefully without too many problem's ahead, optimal oil, antifreeze usage so far.

I hope to install bluetooth & satnav but I'll wait for the warmer months.

I purchased the Haynes manual for the IQ, as an online reference only.

Keep your contributions coming to the forum, trust me it really works.

Stay safe 😷

• Like 1

Hello Roger - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Thank you I've found this forum very useful & informative especially some of your links to manual downloads & responses to other users' problem's.

Keep up the good work. The little IQ was before it's time, my second one of this specification & I can't beat it!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links