Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best exhaust for 2006 Toyota yaris

Mo dean

Brought my first car and I want to make a few modifications currently looking for some alloys and now I want an exhaust but I have zero knowledge about what to get to make my car sound better than stock

Are you aware you should notify your insurers if you modify your car in any way? Could cause an increase in premium, particularly for a new driver.

I am enough of an old !Removed! to say, "save your money for the right car," and know that I'd be giving damn good advice. But not too old to realise I'd be wasting my words. :cool:

Welllll you have to do stuff like that when you're a young driver! It's the law or something...

I will say it might be a bit optimistic on a 1L Yaris, but given there's a #Club1000 for the Nurburgring what do I know! :laugh: 

re. the exhaust, I think you should hang around more car events and talk to other people before putting down any real money; The modding world can get expensive fast!

It's a rite of passage, what you will regret, like having a stereo that's worth more than the car 😁 been there, done that, got the t-shirt, vhs/dvd and scars to prove it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links