Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally Got The Pics From Jae Up..

peter_the_dude

Stupid amount of pictures but some good 1's in there!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Woohoo!!! That only took me err 40 minutes to look through!! lol Some good pics there guys. :thumbsup:

Woohoo!!! That only took me err 40 minutes to look through!! lol Some good pics there guys.

You don't wanna know how long it took to puts those up :lol:

Glad you guys liked them, slightly overkill on numbers but there was plenty to see :thumbsup:

Can't wait till the next big show, that was just a warm up :lol: :D :lol:

In fact sounds like we're all up for a mad one in reading soon, watch out for the crazy Leeky vids and pics from us :thumbsup:

Pete they are class, love the one's of mine, say thanks to Tom for me. :thumbsup:

Will upload mine at the weekend. :D

Im gutted i missed the eclipse! :(

Anyone managed to get any pics of mine over the w/end? I didnt have a digi cam with me so couldnt take any...

Dave!

Bibbs I tried to take one of yours in my wing mirror when you were behind me on the M25 :lol::lol: the car looks so agressive sat in your mirrors. Not sure how they'll look on the big screen but I'll post them up on Sunday. :thumbsup:

some excellent motorway shots!

give yourselves a pat on the back!

Bibbs I tried to take one of yours in my wing mirror when you were behind me on the M25 :lol::lol: the car looks so agressive sat in your mirrors. Not sure how they'll look on the big screen but I'll post them up on Sunday. :thumbsup:

I was trying to get Tom's attention to take a few pics .. wanted one of mine in the wet with the rear missing in water spray .. arty shot like :lol:

Cheers peeps, oh yeah and thanks to Knowl for helping us upload half of them, still took like 4 hours all in all!!! :eek:

I was trying to get Tom's attention to take a few pics .. wanted one of mine in the wet with the rear missing in water spray .. arty shot like

Hehe,sorry mate, ran outa batteries by then after taking 8 million pics, yep got propper trigger happy there :lol:

Leeky nearly ended up with a pair of shades lodged in the front of his car though when they flew off me face :blink: , now that woulda been arty :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links