Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Next For My Car?

Jimlad

mymr2.jpg

Ok... am slowly begining to run out of ideas... lol

Will have a rev6 fan kit on there soon and a touch screen double din DVD player. Also will be going carbon bonnet and possibly wing ( not sure about wing ). Then brakes.

But what should I do after those ? Anything left ?... or simpyl mad ***** engine mods? Or sell and get something else to start all over?

well jim, when i purchase mine you can buy all the mods i want and install them for me to keep you busy :P, actually on a serious note ive noticed something, get a personalised number plate and an under car neon kit if u havent already got one, let me sleep on this ill bring u fresh ideas tomorrow

Carbon bonnet yes, I'd probably stick with your existing wing, it really sets the rear end off.

Cosmetically I think you've done all you need to, I'd look at turning you attention to the engine. Chrome, Samco Hoses and plenty of other pretties!

Just my 2p

:thumbsup:

lol - just realised my other half is in your photo with a Gap top on under the gazebo!

yeah... I've found the number plate I want and after JAE... I'm seriously thinking about under car lighting... :D

I think next thing on the list will probably me a nice border CF bonnet... mmmm.

Engine mods... lol. If I'm anything like I was with the exterior, this time next year the car will be a monster... lol.

I'm seriously thinking about under car lighting... :D

I think you and I are the same person but from different hemispheres ..

jim the car looks great so i'd say stop here with the styling mods, how about a set of coilovers, TRD roll bars so get the handling A1. Then more on the engine, intercooler or charge cooler. Then turbo modifications, set of forged pistons, hks pulllies, HKS 272 cams, ARP studs, HKS gasket, up the boost more, :) stay with the 2 they are the best.

plus the guy who buys your 2 when you sell it will be too much of a jammy F$^%r and it'll annoy us all that hes got such a sorted car with out spending s$%t loads of cash :)

and !! remember hard core supras have mr2 engines, you could go the max on your engine, then when you sell the 2 take the engine with you for the supra, and get rogue to slap a stock rev1 engine in for the sale :) winner all round!!

I'm seriously thinking about under car lighting...  :D

I think you and I are the same person but from different hemispheres ..

lol..... scary huh ??... like I said.. we'll prob turn up at JAE or another meet with the same new paint job... lol.

jim the car looks great so i'd say stop here with the styling mods, how about a set of coilovers, TRD roll bars so get the handling A1.  Then more on the engine, intercooler or charge cooler.  Then turbo modifications, set of forged pistons, hks pulllies, HKS 272 cams, ARP studs, HKS gasket, up the boost more,  :) stay with the 2 they are the best.

plus the guy who buys your 2 when you sell it will be too much of a jammy F$^%r and it'll annoy us all that hes got such a sorted car with out spending s$%t loads of cash :)

and !! remember hard core supras have mr2 engines, you could go the max on your engine, then when you sell the 2 take the engine with you for the supra, and get rogue to slap a  stock rev1 engine in for the sale :) winner all round!!

I knew you'd pop on with loads of good suggestions..... :D

whoever does eventually buy my motor will be a lucky git... lol.

btw I'm noting these suggestions down and I'm gonna work my way through them... so keep them coming ! :D

at one stand i saw a full carbon fibre veilside rear wing, the only good bit of veilside kit in my opinion :0

also get a speed camera detector to keep your licence clean, you can get one for around 350-400, detects all types of cameras inclusing laser guns

also get a speed camera detector to keep your licence clean, you can get one for around 350-400, detects all types of cameras inclusing laser guns

If you're nice and atribute it to me I'll let you in on my idea for my radar detector when I get round to mounting it correctly. Even if I do say so myself, it'll be very cool when it's done. I'd bet you'd even be able to get away with it in places like France where detectors are illegal.

Please i beg of you DONT get a GT wing or anything that remotly looks like a touring car wing, if you do i just wont care about your car im an avid hater of wings. Had enough crap from honda revolutions with so many preluds having wings and they looked DREADFUL.

plsss dont get a wing

:group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles:

Deeper dished wheels (18's) under AB Flug arches (see pic). Wild!! :yes:

You know it makes sense... :drool:

abflug.jpg

Deeper dished wheels (18's) under AB Flug arches (see pic). Wild!! :yes:

You know it makes sense... :drool:

abflug.jpg

thats gross

Deeper dished wheels (18's) under AB Flug arches (see pic).  Wild!!  :yes:

You know it makes sense...  :drool:

abflug.jpg

thats gross

...need glasses mate. B)

Hi Earl,

I don't think you need to do anymore to the styling at all.

Engine mods make more sense.

I got a question for all you MR2 owners, my friends has a problem with the rear brakes of his MR2. When he TRIES to reverse at a moderate speed the rear brakes lock. No problems going forward. any clues? or can you tell which forum to go to?

thanks

PS anyone know a surgeon that can take two inches of my leg length so I could fit in an MR2 :ffs:

Strange,

If it was drum brakes, I could understand, but they're disks on the back of a 2. Sounds like the handbrake is being forced on or something. Bibbs or JimLad may be able to answer this one. :huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links