Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Power Out/Cig not working

Dotty

Hello All, I am the happy owner of a 2013 iQ iQ2 3dr 1.0 VVT-i, 5 speed manual {picked it up on Saturday!}. I wanted to power my phone from the power out/cig unit on the way home, but alas it did not work, I know its not working because the unit I plugged in which has the usb on lights up and it didn't. Its the unit from my wife's car so I know it's OK. Can someone tell me where the fuse/s will be so I can check that (if it is that) or how do you take it out to see if perhaps wiring has come undone behind it. It's right at the bottom of the central console with a flip cover on it. I think I am a type B fuse box with perhaps another fuse box inside the car under the passenger side (RHD car) I looked in there but couldn't see anything except a lot of wires?

Any help as a new owner to the make would be much appreciated, thank you

Thank you for the reply Bob, and the fuse identification chart link, I will check that in the morning

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links