Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Camping

Calisto

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calisto

• jaxx

• Roytoner

• sera_beetle

eeeer dont think there is anymore?

we could have a TOC camping/BBQ/drinking weekend if you want! :lol:

''hello this is the TOC, can we come to your campsite, drink beer, eat charcole and be generally very rowdy?''

:lol:

''hello this is the TOC, can we come to your campsite, drink beer, eat charcole and be generally very rowdy?''

would you like me to make the call?

"hello, i represent the toyota owners club, as you can imagine, a majority of our members are of the mature vareity, along with a very small portion of younger, yet surprisingly well behaved teenagers.

As such we would like to come to your camping ground to meet and discuss carbarettors and stuff like that, and perhaps, once the tents are up, have a drink or two, before retiring early.

I'm sure the likelyhood of a bunch of p**sed people, which highly modified and noisey cars being up to all hours talking and laughing is quite low, and i dont know why i even mentioned the possibility.

So, can we come, and can we have a discount?"

Well whenever it is.... wherever it is....

I WANNA BE THERE! :D

Woot!

yeah, assuming its not 'oop norf' and is a reasonable distance, i will try and be there...

*sings "i'll be there..... whenever you need a friend..."

am sure theres a growing car show in cardiff which is an all weekender and camping event....

spoke to the guy last year but its prolly to far for most people to attend...

if anyones interested can find out more details...

oh btw it'll be free entrance and free camping :D

Yeah when the trophies were being presented at JAE I was loitering at the back and was approached by a blonde who gave me a flyer for it.

Its carmania 2004 at Harlech sports ground . Its on Aug 28th/29th

Ive got the email addresses and contact numbers if anyone wants them. (thought id best not put them up on here)

o.O I was thinking of another one hosted by the Cardiff 4x4 club.....

can you pm me the Harlech one and I'll have a look see as I think im close, if you post the location we can find out how many people are interested if any :D

am sure theres a growing car show in cardiff which is an all weekender and camping event....

spoke to the guy last year but its prolly to far for most people to attend...

if anyones interested can find out more details...

oh btw it'll be free entrance and free camping :D

a meet n cardiff would be fantastic.

at would be great to get drink and have a chat.(had to drive up and down to jae in the same day). never agaian!!!!

rhaines, see if u can get anymore info and let me know.

cheers mw

Theres Weston Wheels, but thats all chavs unfortunately :(

If you do sort something out, Fidge do you fancy popping by mine n picking me up on the way? lol :lol: *cheeky*

"hello, i represent the toyota owners club, as you can imagine, a majority of our members are of the mature vareity, along with a very small portion of younger, yet surprisingly well behaved teenagers.

As such we would like to come to your camping ground to meet and discuss carbarettors and stuff like that, and perhaps, once the tents are up, have a drink or two, before retiring early.

I'm sure the likelyhood of a bunch of p**sed people, which highly modified and noisey cars being up to all hours talking and laughing is quite low, and i dont know why i even mentioned the possibility.

your approach does seem a little more subtle

LOL

your approach does seem a little more subtle

LOL

yes, perhaps...

the only problem being.... the moment she said, certainly, here is your booking reference,

I would slip up and say

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SUCKER!!!

i know we havent got a stand but we could camp over the night before Trax.....should be a giggle..I normally do anyway with Cruisenotts and it normally gets messy!!

Well whenever it is.... wherever it is....

I WANNA BE THERE! :D

Woot!

that would be great! i would be up for a little TOC club fun :hokus-pokus:

cardiff is a bit far away from me tho :unsure:

how many TOC members do you think would go for this? if we have some numbers we coud make a few calls :thumbsup:

Tim

Sera_beetle

im there why not have a toc meet at billing,theres a fairground, camping go carts would be great fun, they're used to us!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links