Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2013 Rav4: Aftermarket Head Unit Replacement Help

2013rav4dude

Hi all! 

I've been having lots of issues with my factory radio for a few years now - especially when it comes to bluetooth connectivity. I've finally bought a new head unit and the required parts; that is, I assume to have all of them. That's what led me here.

I've got: 
- BOSS BE9ACP-C. Came with aftermarket backup cam, but I plan to use my factory one.
- Metra 70-1761 Power Harness 
- Metra AXXESS ASWC-1 for SWC 
- Metra 40-LX11 for Antenna 
- Metra 99-8242G faceplate
- Posi-Products Posi-Twist Wire Connectors 18-26 gauge (25pk)
- 2 x URWOOW USB3.0 Square Flush Mount - 1M. I would like to have 2 high speed USB plugs. However, I'm unsure if this flush mount will fit into my blanks.

I realized earlier that I'm unsure if I have a harness/connection for the factory camera into the Boss unit. 

That being said, could anyone with experience in this matter guide me in the right direction?
- Do I have a good list of parts?
- Am I missing any crucial bits (I'd like to keep all features I already have w/ stock)
- Any idea on what I can do to fit the USBs in the blanks?

This is my first time working with car wiring. Went to a shop and they quoted me $650 for the install - hoping to save a buck after all!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links