Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk5 non official accessories and upgrades

Flatcoat

I read on US forums about many upgrades especially for lighting and non OE accessories. The interior lighting seems a common upgrade to LEDS as does the front fogs. Have also seen reference to upgrading puddle lights and the indicators to ‘moving/strobing’ style. Also looking for cheaper external chrome trim such as the lower tailgate trim and door trim. Any suggestions for sourcing in the UK? Could such a list be ‘stickied’ at the front of this section or is there somewhere on this forum this info is already available and I haven’t found it?! 

I've done the interior lights, boot light, reversing lights, puddle lights and wing mirror turn indicator lights.  I currently find the UK fog lights OK but will probably look at those at some time.  I currently have bought a bug deflector to fit at the front on the bonnet but I need it to be dry and warm to attach the protective helicopter tape before fitting. I've previously posted descriptions and what I used on this forum.

I’ll look out the references I made and will post later.

Adrian, I posted some links and comments in new thread, hope it helps.

Thanks for the info, will get on with ordering this week. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links