Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Waiting Game: Jae 2004 Report

97paseo

you should get a job as a feature writer for a car mag mate ;)

u work for banzai dont ya?

good on ya chap we need to get ya a decent job as a writer ur goin to waste at the mo!

Gotta agree too, really good read, esp for the non JAE goers among us :thumbsup::yes:

you should get a job as a feature writer for a car mag mate ;)

:lol: ;)

u work for banzai dont ya?

No I don't! :lol:

really good read, esp for the non JAE goers among us

Thats good to hear, tried to capture the atmosphere for those who couldn't make it. :thumbsup:

excellent write up, makes me feel bad for missing out now :P

u should have gone fool :P

fantastic event, captured beautifully via an excerlant write up mate :thumbsup:

Pah, no mention of the 2 Avensis's (yep read that again "2" Avensis's at a meet :D ) a Carina and a Rav4 :P

Only jesting mate, great write up and i could be wrong but were we only a Landcruiser and a Prius short of a full range of new(ish) Toyota's :unsure:

Great effort on your behalf guy's and gal's and next year it will be even better :yes:

Pah, no mention of the 2 Avensis's (yep read that again "2" Avensis's at a meet :D ) a Carina and a Rav4 :P

Carina E or II? Only know of one II going n that was Pete :D

Rest assured, there will be alot more of them next yr ;)

Carina E or II? Only know of one II going n that was Pete :D

Rest assured, there will be alot more of them next yr ;)

Was an "e" and the invatation is still open as long as you come to a meet beforehand.

You have a year Rach so ain't been to harsh am i :P

Ahhhhhhhh dont worry, if us lot arent good enough for u, we'll sort our own stand out ;) :P

Ahhhhhhhh dont worry, if us lot arent good enough for u, we'll sort our own stand out ;) :P

You are gonna get a spanking Rach, if you can't get 1 Rina which includes the one we do get at meet's to turn up in a year then summat's wrong :D

Spanking? From who? ;)

Should be coming to a few meets, theres a few certain members that'll drag me kicking n screaming lol

And the guys on my site are already nagging in my ear about stands for next year! But theres at least two carina show cars on its way n should be ready by next yr (after the upset of loosing dragon racings :( )

Spanking? From who? ;)

Should be coming to a few meets, theres a few certain members that'll drag me kicking n screaming lol

And the guys on my site are already nagging in my ear about stands for next year! But theres at least two carina show cars on its way n should be ready by next yr (after the upset of loosing dragon racings :( )

I was gutted for Vico, all that work :(

As you know we don't care if your car is show quality or not, this club is purely about the people who drive a Toyota and i think that is what make's this club unique :D

I've seen the other club's post's like send me a spec list so we can judge you, that never happen's here :thumbsup:

Well hes got the celica now, just gotta see what he does with it!

Why do you think im still here with my standard rina hun! Im amazed since starting site in Jan how many modding rina owners there are in uk n rest of world, will be a great site to see next year ;)

Only jesting mate, great write up and i could be wrong but were we only a Landcruiser and a Prius short of a full range of new(ish) Toyota's :unsure:

Great effort on your behalf guy's and gal's and next year it will be even better :yes:

Yeah, how could you not mention about it :lol: :P

Great write up mate and yes, we just needed those 2 models to complete a Toyota showroom!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links