Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

When will the new facelift to Yaris Hybrid be

YarisOAP

As subject 

12 minutes ago, YarisOAP said:

As subject 

Finish your query Terry 

49 minutes ago, Bernard Foy said:

Finish your query Terry 

It is finished 

meaning occur; take place.

• Like 2

The current Yaris is only now approaching 2 years on sale so I doubt there is anything imminent.  

The Corolla and Rav4 will be due facelifts before the Yaris as they've been on sale for just over 3 years.

• Like 1

By facelift, how significant do you mean, the 2022 model year with slight tweaks and new trim level has been announced and is currently available to order; or are you referring to a more radical change than this.

To put in perspective the Corolla was released 18 months prior to the Yaris and there is no word yet of anything more than trim changes so by that assumption it will not be imminent. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, YarisOAP said:

It is finished 

Yes, but you didn't put in a full stop, so Bernard thought maybe you had more to say, and you hit the "submit" button before finishing.

Generally, these days, cars run on 6-8 year cycles with the initial model being 3-4 years, and the phase II/facelift lasting a further 3-4 years. Obviously, there are variations on that, one that comes to mind is the Renault Clio II, which continued as a "low cost" option for several years after the introduction of the Clio III.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stopeter44 said:

Yes, but you didn't put in a full stop, so Bernard thought maybe you had more to say, and you hit the "submit" button before finishing.

Generally, these days, cars run on 6-8 year cycles with the initial model being 3-4 years, and the phase II/facelift lasting a further 3-4 years. Obviously, there are variations on that, one that comes to mind is the Renault Clio II, which continued as a "low cost" option for several years after the introduction of the Clio III.

Thanks for the reply

sorry but I don’t use full stops comers etc as long as you understand it thats it lool

51 minutes ago, YarisOAP said:

Thanks for the reply

sorry but I don’t use full stops comers etc as long as you understand it thats it lool

Punctuation can be a good thing for instant understanding and setting a better example to the younger generation (who never seem to think it's necessary!). ...and it's "lol" not lool... 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At least they aren't using 4 million emoticons every post! :eek: :laugh: :unsure: 

err....

• Haha 1

Look at the mk3 11-14, 14-17 and 18-21, so a 3-year cycle.

Punctuation is a mother.

Most of the time, travellers worry about their luggage.

Most of the time travellers worry about their luggage.

I can't talk though, turning thoughts into words can be difficult at times

Edited by flash22
Punctuation
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Look at the mk3 11-14 14-17 18-21, so a 3-year cycle

Punctuation is a mother.

Most of the time, travellers worry about their luggage.

Most of the time travellers worry about their luggage.

I can't talk though, turning thoughts into words can be difficult at times

Punctuation is so useful, it makes things clearer.

My pet peeves are: lower case "I" and no paragraph breaks.

You are good at leaving space, so that the reader can take in quickly what you wish to communicate. 

It's better to have too many paragraph breaks, rather than too few. Paragraphs that take up 40 lines or more are a pain to read.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, YarisOAP said:

It is finished 

Ah a question mark ? would have made it clearer 👍

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, CPN said:

Punctuation can be a good thing for instant understanding and setting a better example to the younger generation (who never seem to think it's necessary!). ...and it's "lol" not lool... 😉

I can see your not upto date lool

"Laughing Outlandishly out Loud"

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, YarisOAP said:

I can see your not upto date lool

"Laughing Outlandishly out Loud"

Both of my great grandchildren winced when I tried that one on them! 😉If it's not "down" with them, then it's not down with me either! 🤣

• Haha 1

For the oldies out there;  lol - lots of lumbago.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Stopeter44 said:

Punctuation is so useful, it makes things clearer.

Punctuation and correct grammar.

The difference between knowing your $h!t and knowing you're $h!t (sorry, couldn't resist).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Big_D said:

Punctuation and correct grammar.

The difference between knowing your $h!t and knowing you're $h!t (sorry, couldn't resist).

Another good example !

• Thanks 1

Having worked in car Manufacturing, a model year change is usually every 12 months - 18 months and is fully dependant on sales ( could move from 21my to 22.5my ). If Sales targets met: more likely to be 18 month updates. This normally includes interior and feature tweaks.
Every 4 years, a facelift will be introduced - which includes external body style and internal dash/trim changes. 

The above is what I was accustomed to, so some Manufacturers may work outside these timelines.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starensis said:

Having worked in car Manufacturing, a model year change is usually every 12 months - 18 months and is fully dependant on sales ( could move from 21my to 22.5my ). If Sales targets met: more likely to be 18 month updates. This normally includes interior and feature tweaks.
Every 4 years, a facelift will be introduced - which includes external body style and internal dash/trim changes. 

The above is what I was accustomed to, so some Manufacturers may work outside these timelines.

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links