Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sold out!

Flatcoat

21 hours ago, ISL said:

Surprised to see my name come up on the waiting list after almost 18 months, I had given up. I have paid my £1000 deposit, so just waiting to see if I am successful or not 🫣

If you paid your deposit, you should receive it, probably in about 2.5 months or so, at least that’s when mine in due in Derby.

If the order number is anything to go by, they have made over 2000 GR86 cars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That’s quite a sizeable batch compared with the original 200 cars.  Took one for a test drive yesterday and while being a brilliant car it has its faults but have to bear in mind that it is a 30K car and not a 60K car. Still working out the pros and cons 🤔

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ISL said:

That’s quite a sizeable batch compared with the original 200 cars.  Took one for a test drive yesterday and while being a brilliant car it has its faults but have to bear in mind that it is a 30K car and not a 60K car. Still working out the pros and cons 🤔

But remember that it is available in the US and Australia, so if that order number includes the left hand drive models, then it’s still not that many.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, olddriver said:

But remember that it is available in the US and Australia, so if that order number includes the left hand drive models, then it’s still not that many.

I was thinking just UK so could be low numbers as you say. Colours available or what’s left are red, grey or white which is a bit limiting.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2023 at 4:57 AM, olddriver said:

If you paid your deposit, you should receive it, probably in about 2.5 months or so, at least that’s when mine in due in Derby.

If the order number is anything to go by, they have made over 2000 GR86 cars.

Mine’s already in transit to the dealership from Derby, so looking at a September collection 🤞

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2023 at 11:39 PM, ISL said:

Mine’s already in transit to the dealership from Derby, so looking at a September collection 🤞

Yeah, mines the same, I expect that they were companions in the same cargo boat that arrived in Bristol a couple of weeks ago 😀

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, olddriver said:

Yeah, mines the same, I expect that they were companions in the same cargo boat that arrived in Bristol a couple of weeks ago 😀

Mine is now at the dealer and have confirmed collection on 1st September, so not long to wait now!!

• Like 2

Woo! I expect a full road test and review from you both!! (just kidding :laugh: )

• Haha 1

On 8/21/2023 at 3:11 PM, ISL said:

Mine is now at the dealer and have confirmed collection on 1st September, so not long to wait now!!

Will you get a 73 plate?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links