Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blower motor, T25 vs T27

Jim-p

Hi all,

My blower motor has given up on my 2011 T27. An auto electrician checked it from the Battery. Does anyone know if the T25 blower motor is the same - 2008, I know where there is on scrapped.

Thank you,

J

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jim-p said:

Hi all,

My blower motor has given up on my 2011 T27. An auto electrician checked it from the battery. Does anyone know if the T25 blower motor is the same - 2008, I know where there is on scrapped.

Thank you,

J

maybe this site is handy for you gives you a modle number for you to folow up in just put your vin number in this site and all will come up bud 

https://japancars.ru/

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Eventually picked up from a scrap T27 and put it in, working away. The one I put in (on the left) looks far worse than the one I took out!

20221109_224847.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/27/2022 at 11:42 AM, Jim-p said:

Eventually picked up from a scrap T27 and put it in, working away. The one I put in (on the left) looks far worse than the one I took out!

20221109_224847.jpg

Well done in replacing your blower motor. When getting a second hand part, it could be in clean mint condition or very dirty, depending on use and care in previous use. I would clean it as best as possible, for health and safety reasons before installation! Did you remove the blower yourself, because you would see the condition of the cabin filter, if it was situ. 

The main thing is you have a working fan.  

• Like 2

On 11/27/2022 at 11:42 AM, Jim-p said:

20221109_224847.jpg

by chance boss can you take the faulty one apart to see  what went wrong with it might be something simple 

On 11/30/2022 at 8:18 AM, Konrad C said:

Well done in replacing your blower motor. When getting a second hand part, it could be in clean mint condition or very dirty, depending on use and care in previous use. I would clean it as best as possible, for health and safety reasons before installation! Did you remove the blower yourself, because you would see the condition of the cabin filter, if it was situ. 

The main thing is you have a working fan.  

Hi @Konrad C, I didn't remove the replacement one from source so couldn't check. I wonder if there was any cabin filter in the car, can't explain the dirt otherwise. I tried cleaning it with wipes but it wasn't coming off so I left it. Wife is happier so I'm happy! 😊 

On 11/30/2022 at 11:18 PM, 2009joe said:

by chance boss can you take the faulty one apart to see  what went wrong with it might be something simple 

Oh I must do this, thanks @2009joe for sending it on! I assumed it was the something to do with the resistor as when it was dying. It would come on and work for a day or two every 2 to 3 weeks.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jim-p said:

Oh I must do this, thanks @2009joe for sending it on! I assumed it was the something to do with the resistor as when it was dying. It would come on and work for a day or two every 2 to 3 weeks.

Maybe there cheap here if u could take it apart a way not 2 damage it much u never know might be a handy fix might be able 2 Google the motor number and buy new one from eBay .but suppose maybe ones are not that expensive here unlike Oz going by that video 

• Like 1

Yeah, it wouldn't really be worth messing around with it too much for the sake of 40 or 50 quid for a second hand one from a breakers.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links