Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parking

vmail

pppeople sometimes park on out drive even tho it is specificly mrked asas a private road, they park at the bottom so they can walk their dogs.. doesn;t bother us tooooo much as its halfa mile from our house, but it makes the place look cluttered.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vmail

• Chappers

• ~Rach~

• Hou

Top Posters In This Topic

we have 4 cars, I am planning to get a new house but Im looking for a job first

I thought you had a job as a manager of some description, isn't that how you got your 'free' stepometer? <_<

I have to be honest aswell, if someone blocked my car in like that, I wouldn't ask them to move, I'd drag them out their f :censor: g house by the b :censor: s :lol:

thats only a part time job, im looking for a full time job

we have 4 cars, I am planning to get a new house but Im looking for a job first

I thought you had a job as a manager of some description, isn't that how you got your 'free' stepometer? <_<

I have to be honest aswell, if someone blocked my car in like that, I wouldn't ask them to move, I'd drag them out their f :censor: g house by the b :censor: s :lol:

:lol:

PS If anyone blocked me in like that they might have find just how difficult it is to move a 12 tonne wheeled shovel in order to move their car. No, you can't clamp one... ;)

Vmail, am i missing something or are you totally blocking the centre car in?

Vmail, am i missing something or are you totally blocking the centre car in?

Read the enrire thread! :thumbsup:

i've tried! im confused!!! its late, im tired, im simple - break it down for me!

Guy parks in Vmails 'space' outside his house...

Guys blocks Vmail in, makes Vmail l8 (most days)...

Vmail wants 2 know if he can stop this...(nope)

Vmail and co. block said guy in...(whilst putting cone on roof and taking photo)

Police come... they move car... Vmail posts thread...

We all laugh..

Many posts later... ****** all he can do...

Bed time...

So in theory, Vmails very lucky to not have been arrested for possibly attempted criminal damage, or even the bloke could say its been damaged and vmail would be the suspect. Oh dear me.

So in theory, Vmails very lucky to not have been arrested for possibly attempted criminal damage, or even the bloke could say its been damaged and vmail would be the suspect. Oh dear me.

In 1 - Yes! :thumbsup:

Ah - just spotted the cone - might i suggest he remove this item for his own well being...or if theres a moderator on here to do it!

Vmail, you need to select your topics and what you choose to display to the world a bit more carefully!

Sorry has to be said again, you're a muppet vmail :lol:

Closing this topic as it is a bit daft..... don't know what it was all about in the first place. It's basically turning into a flam vmail thread.

Be nice... it'a a nice freindly family forum.. this should have been nipped in the but earlier.

TOPIC CLOSED - JIM

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links