Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What to look out for when buying

zahid_36

Hi everyone,

I'm considering buying an estima however need advise on a few issues

1.I have 4 children ranging from 3-10,I really like the 2 club seats in the 7 seater but would it be better to buy the 8 seater for more seating space?

On that note if all 7 seats are used is there still ample boot space for some luggage?

2.A freind is importing according to specifications given by me,my budget is about 7k,what things should I be looking for?which model is best?

Any other advice relating to buying estima is more than appreciated 

As for seating configuration/luggage etc I suggest you go have a look at an Estima and see which seating arrangement might suit you best.?...there are enough Estimas around now.

Luggage...depends on your interpretation of "ample"..with all seven seats occupied I think luggage space is quite limited...which never mattered to me as there is only ever 2 people in it.

We use ours as a day van.

All other stuff is no different to what you'd look out for on any car...The Estima is a great vehicle over all..solid, reliable and gives excellent bang for your bucks. I've had mine for over 6 years now and it's never been a moment's trouble.

Good luck.

Hi, 

I would say 7 seater is more then enough for 2 adults and 4 children.

Luggage space when last row of seate is up I would say that 2 large suitcases will fit in the floor area.

I suggest to go to dealer that have all range of Estimas in stock. That's what I did when I couldn't decide which shape I want.

In Birmingham there are at least 2 dealers with big stock. I went to this one:

Japanese MPV Motors

96 Leopold St, Birmingham B12 0UD
0121 679 6721 https://g.co/kgs/Y1W5gL

Good luck.

Thank You for replies,what are the different models in the post 2006 models of estima 

I'm a little confused regards them and the differences vetween different models 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links