Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Mini Meet

matt_hillyard

Hi all,

I know its short notice but me and Tim (Sera_bettle) are potentially going to get together on the Sunday at the Motorworld in Ipswich as there is a kroozin' live event on with cars, show and shine and girls.

We might then go off to a pub for a while. :rolleyes:

Just wondered if anyone wanted to join in as i've started to notice that there are quite a few people in the East Anglia area and it would be nice to have a get together and meet a few more TOC faces.

For more info pm me. Cheers,

Matt

Me and Tim are definatly getting together so we will be there so if anyone wants to join please post or pm.

Matt

It has been finalised me and Tim (Sera_bettle) are meeting up this sunday at 11:00-11:30ish(maybe later depending on how much i sleep <_< ) in the Tesco car park at the A12/ A14 roundabout and then going on to the Motorworld kroozin live event for a while and seeing the sights of the area. <_<

We will then either find a pub for some food and drink and/or go to the coast for a cruise and ice cream :D

If you can make it and want to join us pm me or email me so i know how many people are coming. I will hopwfully get a few local toyota drivers together for a few more people too.

Matt :thumbsup:

Andrew (Toyotasera.co.uk) may be joining now too so that is 3 with him.

Anyone else interested or can make it?

:thumbsup:

There is now a local Yaris driver joining in, he has a red 3dr yaris sr few engine mod really nice looking extera mods all round. top noch. Im trying to get him to join and go gold too!!!

We might also have a friend of mine in a mk 4 facelift ford fiesta joining as he'll be up for a laugh.

So thats definatly 3 possibly 5 with Andrew and my fiesta mate.

More needed to hold up the fort, come on you local(ish) peeps! :thumbsup:

Could be v good if weather stays sunny think cruising down the coast?!?

You now have No 4... I will meet you at Tesco's .. I'm sure you will spot me. :thumbsup:

I went last year with ScoobyCity .. not much to see except for the pole dancer and cheap ICE gear.. this year will be much better... more Yota's less Scoobies :thumbsup:

There must be more ... I will have a word with a owner of a nice red MR2 GT who lives at the end of my road.. plus a young chap that has a nice purple Rover :!Removed!:

here are a few pics of the day.

They are brilliant as i had only bought the camera about an hour before the event but some are ;)

ag08083.jpg

ag08078.jpg

ag08073.jpg

ag08069.jpg

ag08052.jpg

ag08051.jpg

ag08047.jpg

ag08044.jpg

ag08025.jpg

ag08022.jpg

got 1 of those Tim but the one where Nick took the photo alongside you didnt come out. :(

As i said i will post the other pics tonight! :thumbsup:

I loved that install too jaxx it was a really good quality install that had metal flake paint sprayed over the fibreglass. It went all the way to the front seats so no passengers or shopping in that..... :lol:

took me a long time to get them from my pc onto my parents onto the net but they're there now and some of them dispite the bad photo taking on my part are quite good.

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links