Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Do You Believe In Ghosts ?

Jimlad

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Believe In Ghosts ?

• Yes !!!
    • No !!!
    • Erm.. Dunno !!

From a thread in Gold, I'm curious as to how many people believe in ghosts. If you have any storys to back it up, please do. Or if you don't beleive in them... why not ?

yup... but the story is too long to go into... next time ya on MSN.. i'll let ya know..

Read my story on Gold ;)

yup... but the story is too long to go into... next time ya on MSN.. i'll let ya know..

don't scare me fizz !!... don't wanna know if I'm gonna cack myself.

wheres the 'ive never sat down and thought about it' option?

that is the "erm... dunno" option mate.

wheres the 'ive never sat down and thought about it' option?

that is the "erm... dunno" option mate.

yes, but that option suggests I'm indescive, or brain dead

When in fact, it is just simply the case i havent weighed up the possibilities yet..

Im mean c'mon, i've only recently discovered the truth behind the beginning of our universerse, the explination to 'what was before' and of course, disproved Professor Steven Hawkings thoery on Black holes...

I'm still working on on the end-game, that takes a bit more thought, but once its complete, i will move onto ghosts...

Could tell you alot more! I only did a brief skim over the 14yrs I lived there!!

I'll post it on gold later/tomorrow, going out soon ;)

total rubbish they dont exist!

i see before i believe! ghosts are just a trick of the subconcious mind! which is an extremely powerful thing!

i believe that ghosts are a brief glimpse of people in an alternate universe, where for a split second our parallels phase into each other - which also has implications of time travel and existing outside of the space-time continuom.

eg. think of how many peeps claimed to have seen roman armies marching over the dales. i believe that those armies are marching over the dales - some 2000 years ago and that through spacial distortions we can sometimes get a quick glimpse. think how the roman soldiers must feel too when for a brief moment they get a glimpse of a couple of lovers snogging on a picnic blanket.

if you've seen the film 'frequency' this covers a bit of what im on about.

now wheres that rizla :lol:

Yes...

Although! I did some research, and what i thought was a 'visit', was actually this:

Sleep Paralysis :eek:

The characteristics of sleep paralysis are as follows:

Inability to move or speak for 30 seconds - 3 minutes

Speech is difficult or almost impossible

Happens before falling asleep or just after waking up

Can be hereditary

Can be brought on by stress

Sleep paralysis is the experience of waking up (usually form a dream) and feeling paralyzed, except for being able to breathe and move the eyes. Hypnogogic hallucinations and sleep paralysis may occur together. These conditions are common in people with narcolepsy but can also effect others, particularly people who are sleep-deprived. Although a pretty terrifying event, these events are not physically harmful. There are two major types of sleep paralysis: common (typical) also known as CSP and hallucinatory (hypnagogic) sleep paralysis known as HSP.

Good read eh? Full link here Sleep Paralysis

Like the theory DJ and well explained. I have some Rizla we can share.

Chappers - I have had that happen to me in the past but I think it had something to do with the pills.

Seriously though there is something in it. I'm drawn between Jax theory of the subconcious and DJ's theory of parallel phases.

Also having spent time in the forces I know that if you look at something for long enough your sub-concious will make it appear to be something it isn't. (long hours on guard duty).

sleep paralysis, that can be some scary a.ss sheeet!

had it a couple of times, not good when youre a bit of a control freak...

I live in an old vicarage and my room looks straight onto the grave yard. I've been there 21 years and never seen or heard anything odd in all those years.

They don't exist, they're mearly figments of peoples imaginations. If you see things when just drifting off to sleep or just waking up then it's probably just your mind playing tricks on you. Or too many drugs!!!

Ghosts are yet another of those things that people will never agree on.

I have alot of thoughts about stuff like this, and I know what Ive seen/heard/experienced is not just my imagination or drug influenced at all.

I could go on and on about my thoughts, but its each to their own, and I know most people will not share my opinions and just go on to mock me :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links