Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris MK1 3 door roof bars

Ollyc90

So I ordered roof bars and fitting kit from the roofbox company website. I tried to share the link with my friend only to find it now listed as unavailable. I emailed the company to ask if they were still good to send mine out, to which they replied they couldn't source them. Nice of them to tell me right?

Anyway, does anyone have any good leads on a set of bars that will fit my 3 door? I'm honestly considering welding one on at this point....

Halfrauds usually stock their own brand and Thule

3 door, may be an issue as you have no way to mount the rear bar, if you notice they are listed for the 3 door for use with factory roof rails, TBH i haven't seen a yaris with roof rails

EDIT.

original Toyota 3 door Roof Rack - PZ403B1611GA

destructions

https://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/{B020B56D-8CB7-473A-9868-D03791D6D85B}/Roofrack 3 Dr PZ403-B1611-GA.pdf

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the part number, exactly what I was looking for. I can see from the original part it looks the same as the Thule 3 door kit, which is a set of longitudinal rails with a clamp in the middle.

I too have not seen a Yaris with roof rails, but the sites keep mentioning them

Trust me, going Thule is a much better fit. I went exactly the same direction when trying to find a Roof Rack for my 3-door yaris and it only cost me more money. I ended up buying that exact original Roof Rack and the fit was so bad on the roof. Now i'm rocking Thule Rapid System 754, Thule Short Roof Adapter 774, Thule Rapid Kit 1141 and a Thule LC870XT fairing.
IMG_20220723_154334.thumb.jpg.c058b9ea2375d81897f07d13d2e3321d.jpg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links