Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

iQ Front shock absorbers.

NA-NICO

Hello everyone, I really need your help as both my shocks absorbers (front) blown up and make a lot of noise, I'm trying to find them everywhere but with no results, even in Toyota (Italy and France) they do not have and no previsions for future. 

Do you know if exists an aftermarket brand or some websites where I can find them? 

I require both front shocks and the (support? "coupelle" in French).

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! 

Oem are KYB iirc but nothing is listed for the front

a quick look there are 4 parts list on the epc - PM me your vin

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Yes, found an online store (Netherlands) who can supply front shocks. Personally I couldn't find them very easy in aftermarket and was surprised they popped up. Unfortunately no Bilstein or Koni, then again, these are priced nicely. 

https://www.winparts.nl/onderstel-aandrijving/schokdempers/c10/schokdemper/p1059577.html

Aloha, Menno. 

• Thanks 1

The front shocks are KYB and specific to the IQ (no longer in production by KYB), Rears are the Same as a few other Toyota's inc the Yaris

Kavo are eastern European brand and are cheap for a reason

For aftermarket shocks, search for Scion IQ

Similar topics merged.

On 8/28/2022 at 9:30 PM, M3NN0 said:

Unfortunately no Bilstein or Koni, then again, these are priced nicely. 

If you want a sporty suspension you can get coil overs from Tein or BC Racing. There may be other makes too but those are the ones that spring to mind. 

1 hour ago, flash22 said:

The front shocks are KYB and specific to the IQ (no longer in production by KYB), Rears are the Same as a few other Toyota's inc the Yaris

Kavo are eastern European brand and are cheap for a reason

For aftermarket shocks, search for Scion IQ

Kavo is aftermarket and could be on the lower side of quality (not sure yet, parcel is still on it's way)....... I would like Bilstein B4 or similar; But, Kavo is the only aftermarket standard shock absorber for the front side at the moment, as far as I know.

Scion iQ front shocks are good for me too......please show me where to get them in Europe, a link is fine. 

Please, it's all about keeping the iQ's running, and front shocks could kill them rapidly if you don't pass your MOT with leaky and defective ones...... If it's not appreciated to link iQ parts here, especially the hard to get ones, I apologize sincerely. 

Kind regards, Menno. 

Many suspension companies can rework your old shocks and re-valve the bodies

Well, they're delivered. Welding looks good, overall appearance is fine. Resistance to corrosion will be clear when they are installed and used. There's now some extra discount on L/H sides. Got them delivered for €150,- (£130,-) ............ Go get them while you let your old shocks revalved and overhauled!

Have a nice day, cheers! 

IMG_20220831_214641.thumb.jpg.095f9801f4a3daaf580ee628c28f7c9c.jpgIMG_20220831_214448.thumb.jpg.e1f46371ef0f9b4d6f32e9ebf95a3eb1.jpgIMG_20220831_214435.thumb.jpg.0878e6e00c81e2f9e7ad4afdeeb45f47.jpgIMG_20220831_214424.thumb.jpg.2ead922df4d3c89b4052a009b44e98b1.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links