Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reversed polarity...What a mess

Hello.

Long story short. The top Battery pack got connected wrong and probably even shorted to ground in the process as burn marks visible on the metal Battery cage.

After P3004/131 high voltage power resource error I had the Inverter replaced and now getting these two instead.

P0A09 - DC/DC Converter Status Circuit Low Input

P0AE6 - Hybrid Battery Precharge Contactor Control Circuit Low

Also the hybrid battery fan comes on high speed the second I press the start button which I don't recall was the case back when the car was running OK.

I suppose it's probably good news as the Inveter swap seems to have made some difference but there is something else that needs doing.

All fuses are OK in all 5 fuse boxes

Battery in the boot fully charged

I suspect the HV Power Management ECU is fried but I am not sure which box that actually is.

Can anybody help me narrow it down?

That would be great mate. I've failed looking for a part number but already ordered the box that sits underneath the driver's seat. 

Not sure if that is the power management one but seems to be connected to a big terminal that seems to be carrying some serious voltage. 

Doesn't look like there is a power manglement ecu, only conclusion i can come to is it part of the HV control ECU,  AHR20, 89981-28050

is it possible that it hasn't been plugged in to the DC-DC convertor ?

I'm hunting for wiring information but not having much luck

The inverter converter unit under the hood is all connected up. 

I've got this on order now. Not sure this is relevant? 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/403233132327?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=4oKqFtubSLG&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I suppose there is a chance the inverter converter assembly i bought is also faulty...